• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another life saved by girl on girl action.
didn't think today's episode was all that great. yea we did see 13 making out with a chick but idk it was just missing the "House factor" or w/e you want to call it. Maybe because they made the show all about 13 idk but it was just dull to me. i would rather foreman take a bigger role in the show than adding the pi as a spinoff.
I thought Foreman was going to throw his 13" into 13, be a rebel by being with the rebel.House was amusing but I love the P.I. now as well.
This is exactly what I told my wife at the end. Said this will be his "coming" out!
this season is pretty good, did you all see the preview for next weeks episode?Olivia Wilde gets into little hotty lesbian love action
Wow...the examination scene gave me a semi
I thought Foreman was going to throw his 13" into 13, be a rebel by being with the rebel.House was amusing but I love the P.I. now as well.
I thought the same thing lol
I expect I'm not the first person to say this (haven't read all 18 pages!) but each episode is exactly the same. For some reason I still like it anyway.
How can you say that?Last week there was a person with a unexplainable disease I've never heard of who came in for SOMETHING DIFFERENT, which threw off the diagnosis, but some unrelated incident made House THINK OF THE CURE, all while taking drugs and mocking his boss.This week he mocked foreman for being boring and FIRED 13, all while treating a person for an unexplainable disease.
House was too mean this episode.Didn't translate into anything remotely believable
I feel this way about him sometimes as well. Like the spilling of the drink on her shirt, the breaking of the lamp. I'm fine with smart ass comments, but that stuff was over the top. I do believe that they sank home the point of him being sold on her being a solid mother though.
  • 2 weeks later...
can I get a fill-in on the last minute or so. recording stopped sometime after House stopped his bike outside a house (presumably cuddy's) and patient was walking towards his door.also maybe the 'next week' preview recapthanks
The patient reached his front door at the same time House reached Cuddy's door. House looked in and saw Cuddy I think reading on her couch. The patient opened up the door and very timidly walked outside. House turned around and walked back to his motorcycle without knocking on Cuddy's door. Obviously pointing out that although House called the patient a coward all episode, he isn't as big of a coward as House is or can be.
The patient reached his front door at the same time House reached Cuddy's door. House looked in and saw Cuddy I think reading on her couch. The patient opened up the door and very timidly walked outside. House turned around and walked back to his motorcycle without knocking on Cuddy's door. Obviously pointing out that although House called the patient a coward all episode, he isn't as big of a coward as House is or can be.
Patient then walked outside, close to other dog walkers, and proceeded to walk down the street.
  • 2 weeks later...
From cracked... Every episode of House, ever.cracked-article.jpg
I've never seen the show, but this makes me want to.

I just wanted to be the first to say that this week's episode has seen House's stupidity soar to new levels. Such a promising premise that was pretty well executed throughout, completely ruined the moment House handed the gun back over. Went from a pretty good episode to terrible immediately.Edit: And what was the point of making 13 take the last drug if it was going to kill her? What was the guy going to learn either way?

well neither of you are thinking rationallyone of you is assuming the guy with the gun is a rational thinker which is especially silly considering his escalating uncalm behaviour which was evident throughout the episodethe other of you is assuming that you can overpower a guy with a gun and not expect the gun to "go off" which may or may not hit you or one of the many hostagesI'll let you guys sort out who is who

I just wanted to be the first to say that this week's episode has seen House's stupidity soar to new levels. Such a promising premise that was pretty well executed throughout, completely ruined the moment House handed the gun back over. Went from a pretty good episode to terrible immediately.Edit: And what was the point of making 13 take the last drug if it was going to kill her? What was the guy going to learn either way?
Agree 100% with the bolded.