Damn, with out GK here I'm the only one keeping this thread on the first page.aaaaaaaaanyway, I just watched the episode where House has that hot 17 year old "fall in love" with him.I love that he gives her the Casablanca speech when he's trying to get rid of her, and she doesn't get it.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling a weekend of nothing but House coming on....

I am so happy to find out that the cop vs House arc is ending this week! It's been killing the show IMO.
i wouldn't say it's been killing it, but it certainly hasn't added much to it. they could've taken it some good places, and the house OD was promising, but i agree that i'll be glad when it's over.

good episode if not slightly improbable the way it all wrapped up. tritter's storyline is over, which is good. house is still on the vicodin (the orderly that shall not be named was hilarious. all the potter refrences were pretty funny) and there were some actual signs of remorse with the apology to wilson.seriously though, fuck you fox for making me wait 4 weeks for the new episode, and then immediately making me wait 3 weeks again.

seriously though, fuck you fox for making me wait 4 weeks for the new episode, and then immediately making me wait 3 weeks again.
Pretty much. I'm pretty upset about that.Also, the actual medicine in the show was kinda stupid, I thought. I mean, the treatment was cool, and the fact that they shocked his brain and then realized that wasn't the problem was awesome, and surprising. I just hated the idea that the girl was giving the guy heart attacks because he loved her. Ghey.However, some of the big twists in the show more than made up for it, especially the ending.
Pretty much. I'm pretty upset about that.Also, the actual medicine in the show was kinda stupid, I thought. I mean, the treatment was cool, and the fact that they shocked his brain and then realized that wasn't the problem was awesome, and surprising. I just hated the idea that the girl was giving the guy heart attacks because he loved her. Ghey.However, some of the big twists in the show more than made up for it, especially the ending.
it's funny because Scrubs had the exact same storyline in their House tribute, although Dr. Cox didn't immediately fry the chick's brain.
yeah, that is kinda ridiculous. but apparently (at least the producers and writers say) that all of the cases on house are taken from real life cases, so if that could actually cause a 28 year old to have heart attacks, it's a little less ridiculous. but not sure if i believed that.this was one of the weeks where the medical situation took a back seat to the bigger story, which i was very happy with. and hugh laurie just continues to amaze me each week.
it's funny because Scrubs had the exact same storyline in their House tribute, although Dr. Cox didn't immediately fry the chick's brain.
i didn't even put those together until you said that. that's damn ironic.
I really dont think anything will come of his being arrested. In my opinion it was only in the show for a teaser that could be aired throughout the fall break. It really serves no purpose and nothing will happen to him because of it.
Like I said from the begining, the whole thing was stupid and I hate when shows do stuff like that. Luckily House is good enough to withstand it, but I hope they just stick with what makes this show good. Please, no more pointless storylines that end randomly and without purpose.

Goddammit.NEW YORK (AP) -- Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer, who co-star on Fox's medical series "House," became engaged over the holidays in Paris, Morrison's spokeswoman confirmed Tuesday to The Associated Press.Morrison and Spencer, both 27, met "while filming the pilot of 'House' in 2004," Danica Smith said in a statement.No wedding date has been set.Morrison, who portrays Dr. Allison Cameron, has appeared in such films as 2004's "Surviving Christmas" and 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith."Spencer, who plays Dr. Robert Chase, had roles in 2003's "Uptown Girls" and "Swimming Upstream."