wow.this isn't that difficult.abba, did you have a read. donkish? solid...predictable?i'm not bet folding this turn. but im more likely to check/call then to bet and pot commit myself in if he raises.if you bet fold this turn you should quit poker. that shouldn't even go through your head.- Jordan
wowderide thinking.ask a question.give an opinion.a different opinion should never exist.- Pippen
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)MP1 ($99)MP2 ($85.38)MP3 ($114.82)Hero ($137.87)Button ($74.20)SB ($26.22)BB ($110.30)UTG ($170.66)UTG+1 ($108.25)UTG+2 ($82.55)Preflop: Hero is CO with [5c], [5d]. SB posts a blind of $0.50. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $2, Hero calls $2, Button calls $2, 1 fold, BB calls $1, UTG+1 calls $1.Flop: ($10.50) [4c], [5h], [7s] (5 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $10, Button calls $10, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, MP3 folds.Turn: ($30.50) [3h] (2 players)Hero checks
didn't read replies.we are wa/wb, i like checking and seeing what happens.if turn does not get checked behind i call or fold depending on bet size and player
wowderide thinking.ask a question.give an opinion.a different opinion should never exist.- Pippen
no. you've just given really bad advice in about 99% of the threads i've seen today.sorry, just aggravated. i'm done now.- Jordan
didn't read replies.we are wa/wb, i like checking and seeing what happens.if turn does not get checked behind i call or fold depending on bet size and player
Thank you. I felt kinda silly for being the only person that was ready to C/F this unless the villain mini bets at us. A characterization of the LAG as a crazy maniac would let me call this down, but we weren't given this.
Thank you. I felt kinda silly for being the only person that was ready to C/F this unless the villain mini bets at us. A characterization of the LAG as a crazy maniac would let me call this down, but we weren't given this.
the main reason i couldn't c/f for a reasonable bet would sometimes be bcause i just dont care about hte $ and i'll gambe for my boat if i think im behind.lol.you know? or is that just me...
I think these are both valid ways to play it.On the one hand, it's a smallish pot, so why risk it.On the other, if he chased the straight, he probably won't lay it down when the board pairs. Also, I still think he's unlikely to put us on the straight and may protect a second best hand.Close call, I vote for increasing variance.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------You deride others' opinions for this:
...i'll gambe for my boat if i think im behind.
what? i thought you were 'done'