Fullmonty Lacks Knowledge!

Your interpretation of the Bible cannot come from the Bible, this makes no sense. Try again.Monty
prove me wrong. I bet yah cantmy interpretation comes from "No one comes to the Father except through the Son"Not a real difficult verse The problem is that you have something you really want to believe but it is not the bible and so you must change the bible. You cannot offer one shred of evidence to show that I am wrong. To bad so sad for you
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

prove me wrong. I bet yah cantTo bad so sad for you
Nanny-nanny-boo-boo???? Is that what you are descending to?This is why this discussion is over, Matt. You failed to make your case, deal with it, don't be childish, even if you are a child in real life.Monty
Nanny-nanny-boo-boo???? Is that what you are descending to?This is why this discussion is over, Matt. You failed to make your case, deal with it, don't be childish, even if you are a child in real life.Monty
I still see no proof that I am wrong. I still see no evidence. So what we are left with is you having an unjustified beliefJohn 14:6 "nobody comes to the Father except through the Son"you cannot get around this versegood bye
I still see no proof that I am wrong. I still see no evidence. So what we are left with is you having an unjustified beliefJohn 14:6 "nobody comes to the Father except through the Son"you cannot get around this versegood bye
I have provided a tremendous amount of evidence to support my POV, you have failed to logically refute that evidence. Your entire counter-argument consists of: "I am right you are wrong."At this point your mindless, relentless assault on common sense isn't just making you look bad, it's making Christians look bad. Lots of atheists and agnostics are on these boards. I have tried to offer a logically-coherent, reasonable basis for my beliefs. You do tremendous damage to the cause of religion when you mindlessly deny logic and reason in the public fora.Monty
I have provided a tremendous amount of evidence to support my POV, you have failed to logically refute that evidence. Your entire counter-argument consists of: "I am right you are wrong."At this point your mindless, relentless assault on common sense isn't just making you look bad, it's making Christians look bad. Lots of atheists and agnostics are on these boards. I have tried to offer a logically-coherent, reasonable basis for my beliefs. You do tremendous damage to the cause of religion when you mindlessly deny logic and reason in the public fora.Monty
I am done with you. When you feel like actually saying something of value let me know. You hvae provided nothing of any worth and you cling to beliefs that are not found in the bible. WHen you decide to put the bible first let me know. Ill gladly help you to understand itUntil then John 14:6 "No one comes to the Father except by the Son" When you figure out how to get around this let me know
I am done with you. When you feel like actually saying something of value let me know. You hvae provided nothing of any worth and you cling to beliefs that are not found in the bible. WHen you decide to put the bible first let me know. Ill gladly help you to understand itUntil then John 14:6 "No one comes to the Father except by the Son" When you figure out how to get around this let me know
Your responses have descended to the level of flaming. I hope you will re-read these two threads, and seriously consider the issues raised.Have a good day,Monty