Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: econ_tim is BB with Kspade.gif, Aspade.gif. 1 fold, MP raises, 1 fold, Button calls, 1 fold, econ_tim 3-bets, MP calls, Button calls.Flop: (9.40 SB) 3heart.gif, 9diamond.gif, 6spade.gif(3 players)econ_tim bets, MP calls, Button calls.Turn: (6.20 BB) 8diamond.gif(3 players)econ_tim checks, MP bets, Button folds, econ_tim calls.I've been table hopping like a good boy, so no reads.Look OK? River plan?

Personally, I'd fire at the turn as well. You could still have the best hand on the turn, so it's not really just a bluff, it could actually be a value bet too. You also have a lot of fold equity as well at this point.

Check/call any river that isnt an ace or a king, bet/call any river that is.
I'll go with this. Betting seems bad since its not a mega draw heave board. If the call one on the flop with their pair, they usually go all the way. I'm playing 1/2 though :DAnd..who told you that OOP is fun? Its not.
Personally, I'd fire at the turn as well. You could still have the best hand on the turn, so it's not really just a bluff, it could actually be a value bet too. You also have a lot of fold equity as well at this point.
I agree with Jay. No reason to check this turn unless you know MP will bet with overs. Also, once he bets and the other player folds, it may be best to go for a check/raise if you plan on calling the river anyway. Who knows, he may lay down a smallish pp. Even if he doesn't, and you check to him on the river, it's hard to imagine he will bet with anything you beat.