Shana Or Courtney?

Now that WPT is almost halfway through the season, what does everyone think about the job that Courtney Friel is doing?To me, she appears a little unfamiliar with the lingo and strategies involved. When she's interviewing the players, she seems to get a little glazed look in her eyes and nods along.But I guess I'm biased, since I loved staring at Shana all that time, not that Courtney's ain't hot too. Shana just has better pics. :club:

UM... Shana AINEC.Shana Hiatt was gorgeous, Courtney Friel is just above average.*edit* FU DannnyG for saying the same thing I was going to before I could. :club:

Courtney is PAINFULLY bad....its like watching someone chew on tin foil. Some poor sap takes a bad beat and then has to endure Courtney's pitiful questions..., Oh , the humanity!Hot, yes, but not nearly as hot.
Who cares about the interviews? Most of the time you arent paying attention to what the peole say let alone actually care what they do say unless they are professionals. Courtney friel is hotter i think but shana has more of a personality tho..
UM... Shana AINEC.Shana Hiatt was gorgeous, Courtney Friel is just above average.*edit* FU DannnyG for saying the same thing I was going to before I could. :club:
whiner. stephen hawking said the same thing.
this isn't even a question worth answering anymore.

From the aesthetic point of view, Courtney Friel really isn't that bad, though I would agree that Shana was better.The biggest problem, though, is that Shana had the right combination of spunkiness, seriousness, and desire to wear a bikini, whereas Courtney really only seems to have that middle trait in overabundance.

Vince
agreedHere is my take, and we all know I'm usually right about these things.Shana is definitely sexy and as a smoking body and looks just a little bit dirtier in bed, and that thought was placed in our head by all the sexy pics out there of her and her desire to wear bikini's during broadcasts.That being said, I think Courtney is more of a true beauty. (and I don't like blondes usually)Those pictures posted are perfect examples. Shana has a bit of a pointy chin.That being said, they are both smoking hot and nobody on this page has probably bedded anything close to what these two look like.Taste is subjective. I'd walk a mile over broken glass with no shoes just to be able to smell a seat that one of these girls sat on the night before.