I Can Only Imagine

i just noticed that hellmuth called matusow's all in with A 10. i have no idea how many chips matusow had, but just think of how hellmuth would berate someone for calling all in with A 10 and drawing out. i mean, after all, if luck wasn't involved he would win every one.

Matusow is a complete douchebag, you didn't know this?
FYP
How much did he take?There is no detailed hand history.How do you know Matusow is loose? Shut up.
You're right. I'm sure Matusow was staying silent and being a true gentleman at the table.Please show me where you can acquire "hand histories" from THE BEGINNING PORTIONS OF LIVE POKER TOURNAMENTS!!! Yeah....Matusow is a rock. He never bets/pushes without the nuts. Wow......have you ever watched poker on TV or even heard of Mike Matusow!??!
You're right. I'm sure Matusow was staying silent and being a true gentleman at the table.Please show me where you can acquire "hand histories" from THE BEGINNING PORTIONS OF LIVE POKER TOURNAMENTS!!! Yeah....Matusow is a rock. He never bets/pushes without the nuts. Wow......have you ever watched poker on TV or even heard of Mike Matusow!??!
From what I can tell, 85% of this forum just sits around waiting for an OP so they can try to say something halfway clever and gain some weird type of internet respect.When someone says something as harmless as this post, and 3 guys try to say something crappy, its pathetic. :club: Yes, pathetic. It's not funny or clever.. man you guys are just,... well, losers. That sucks... forum dwellers are weird people.
From what I can tell, 85% of this forum just sits around waiting for an OP so they can try to say something halfway clever and gain some weird type of internet respect.When someone says something as harmless as this post, and 3 guys try to say something crappy, its pathetic. :club: Yes, pathetic. It's not funny or clever.. man you guys are just,... well, losers. That sucks... forum dwellers are weird people.
Newbie.jpg