The Boooooooring Blog...

I don't know about anybody else, but when I read this I was a little bit suprised. I was wondering if any of you think that it should be a concern if you feel bored playing poker. I mean, I understand that it can be frustrating to be cold decked and not being able to play a hand for an hour or something like that, but isn't there still a lot to do? I think I would be seriously concerned if I started to feel complacent at the table, and I think that the only time I ever do feel complacent is when I start to feel bored. But over the course of a tournament, would it worry any of you if you were feeling bored? Maybe it wouldn't, and obviously Daniel is the pro so he knows what he's doing, but I'm just wondering what you all think about this?

I don't know about anybody else, but when I read this I was a little bit suprised. I was wondering if any of you think that it should be a concern if you feel bored playing poker. I mean, I understand that it can be frustrating to be cold decked and not being able to play a hand for an hour or something like that, but isn't there still a lot to do? I think I would be seriously concerned if I started to feel complacent at the table, and I think that the only time I ever do feel complacent is when I start to feel bored. But over the course of a tournament, would it worry any of you if you were feeling bored? Maybe it wouldn't, and obviously Daniel is the pro so he knows what he's doing, but I'm just wondering what you all think about this?
It IS boring to sit all day and watch the other players at your table play poker, and not be part of the action.