Daniel At The Wpt Bellagio

I'll change the question:How long until DN goes out?I give him 12 minutes after the break.
My 22 minutes at 2:34pm puts me at him busting at 2:56pm
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true, but too cliche and not reasonable. Its obvious from his comments about the people at his table that he feels completely superior to them and is probably affecting his game. With his other blog saying that he is tired of Hold 'em anyway, I think he will continue to enter these tournies, but not with the same enthusiasm he once had. Good for him though - he should get more in to the business aspect anyway.
He'll probably turn into Howard Lederer. I hope he doesn't though. I really enjoyed watching Howard at the FT and during tournaments, as I do DN.
Hi FCP'ers! Today is day 2 for Daniel at the WPT Bellagio. He is starting off with $56,725 in chips today. Let's wish him luck! Here are the updates below in Vegas time:12:08pm: "I shouldn't have gone out with that guy last night."12:09pm: "I REALLY should have used protection."12:35pm: "At least now he's on my nuts."1:01pm: "$14,800 just for one handjob.....sigh."1:06pm: "$21,200 would have at least got me a reacharound."1:22pm: "I'm just so sick of this lifestyle....I wish I wasn't Canadian."1:24pm: "This tournament I've had zero orgys, zero reacharounds, and only two solid nights of man love."1:48pm: "End of level 6, yes i'm playing in that one tourney still."2:06pm: "$9,600 is what I offered the guy to my left to rub my leg for just one hand....JUST ONE HAND!!! He said no."2:13pm: "$7,800 was all it took for the guy to my right to accept =)."2:17pm: "$5,500 now....thank god i'll be done soon to get back to the real fun."
fyp

According to the latest chip count updates that do not include DN, it seems like he's out, right when I said he would be.

Quick side note, anyone else think Patrik Antonius is hot? I'm a guy but I think he is hot?

POKERWIRERecent EliminationsRecent eliminations include: Daniel Negreanu, Louis Asmo, Michael Simon, and Mark ColeUmm..I guess he can't.
Oh well ...

Well, one thing i noticed was the few updates we were getting from Patty. This could be Patty be lazy ( :club: ) or DN not updating. I dont know how long it takes him to send the page or what, but I think he needs to concentrate more and not worry about updating his 'fans' (i say that because fan doesnt describe most of you obsessed people who think DN is a god and should win every tournament - i take that back - every hand) with every hand. Why not get someone else there to sweat him and do the updates? Just a thought.

Quick side note, anyone else think Patrik Antonius is hot? I'm a guy but I think he is hot?
no, but anytime he needs to buy a new car all he has to do is sit in the 500-1000 game with DN.

Negreanu busts out...Thursday, April 20, 2006 02:55 PM PDTOn the short stack, Daniel Negreanu goes ALL-IN preflop and player calls.Negreanu shows J-8Player shows K-KThe board doesn't help Negreanu and "KidPoker" busts out early in Day 3.

I'm a guy, too, but I guess he isn't bad looking. After all, he used to be a model or still is, I'm not sure.

[2:43pm: "5c 6c fold...great, now I'm finally getting suited connectoers and they are useless."]I have a question for you Daniel, if you read this.In Dan Harrington's Book Vol. II, he states that if your M is under 5 (M being your chip stack divided by the total of the blinds and antes) and no one has entered the pot before you, you should move all in. I believe when you got the above hand, your M was around 1.You folded 5 6 suited, don't know if anyone had called yet.Do you subscribe to Harrington's theory or do you have a different theory?Thanks!

god butcho you are such a tool it is unbelievable. all this gay talk from somebody who is obviously infactuated with tiger woods. and then you talk about people on here liking dn too much. i've said it before, but it still applies. you suck at life.