Daniel At The Wpt Bellagio

Hi FCP'ers! Today is day 2 for Daniel at the WPT Bellagio. He is starting off with $56,725 in chips today. Let's wish him luck! Here are the updates below in Vegas time:12:08pm: "Mike Matusow and Phil Hellmuth at the same table today."12:09pm: "I recognize only two people at my table. Both are basically tight weak."12:35pm: "Down to $21,600...Game is driving me nuts."1:01pm: "$14,800 now."1:06pm: "$21,200...Got A6 off to work, flopping a 6."1:22pm: "$12,300...The hands I'm losing are just so sick."1:24pm: "This tournament I've had zero flushes, zero full houses, zero sets and a total of 2 straights. NO AA KK JJ and QQ one time."1:48pm: "End of level 6, $12,000."2:06pm: "$9,600. Tried to steal the blinds with A 9...But as per usual the big blind picked up KK."2:13pm: "$7,800. Finally got KK in the blind and nobody called."2:17pm: "$5,500 now...This tournament is getting on my nerves big time."2:19pm: "$3,400 and on the button."2:32pm: "Button QJ, fold next hand AJ fold...Both times it was raised by an absolute rock."2:33pm: "5h 6h fold...3100 left."2:34pm: "6 hands until the blind."2:34pm: "Q6 off suit fold."2:37pm: "92 spades, fold...2900 left."2:38pm: "A8 fold...tight player raised UTG...2800 left."2:43pm: "5c 6c fold...great, now I'm finally getting suited connectoers and they are useless."2:44pm: "K4 off suit, fold...Big blind next hand with 2600 left...that'll be the hand."2:44pm: "BTW, I would have been broke if I played any of the hands delt this round."2:48pm: "All in with J8"2:49pm: "Flopped an 8."2:50pm: "Guy has KK."2:50pm: "I'm out."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi FCP'ers! Today is day 2 for Daniel at the WPT Bellagio. He is starting off with $56,725 in chips today. Let's wish him luck! Here are the updates below in Vegas time:12:08pm: "Mike Matusow and Phil Hellmuth at the same table today."12:09pm: "I recognize only two people at my table. Both are basically tight weak."
GL DN!Thanks Patty! :club:
So this is where I usually chime in with some type of comment about how DN is batting for both teams......
Boo Daniel you lost a friend....how dare you tale personal time for yourself..you are selfish.. :club:
ouch....is that the best you got? WEAK
Remember the end scene in Braveheart where Mel Gibson is screaming FREEDOM!!!!!?You deserve that...but then you still get to live because you also deserve the experience from the sodomy scene from Pulp Fiction...But, since you'll still survive that too, you also deserve to re enact the entire movie SAW, where you're the victim in all of SAW's schemes...Then someone will come along and pour salt in the wound...
Remember the end scene in Braveheart where Mel Gibson is screaming FREEDOM!!!!!?You deserve that...but then you still get to live because you also deserve the experience from the sodomy scene from Pulp Fiction...But, since you'll ENJOY that too, you also deserve to re enact the entire movie SAW, where you're the victim in all of SAW's schemes...Then someone will come along and pour salt in the wound...
FYP.
Remember the end scene in Braveheart where Mel Gibson is screaming FREEDOM!!!!!?You deserve that...but then you still get to live because you also deserve the experience from the sodomy scene from Pulp Fiction...But, since you'll still survive that too, you also deserve to re enact the entire movie SAW, where you're the victim in all of SAW's schemes...Then someone will come along and pour salt in the wound...
that was a LITTLE bit better.....
Hi FCP'ers! Today is day 2 for Daniel at the WPT Bellagio. He is starting off with $56,725 in chips today. Let's wish him luck! Here are the updates below in Vegas time:12:08pm: "Mike Matusow and Phil Hellmuth at the same table today."12:09pm: "I recognize only two people at my table. Both are basically tight weak."
LMAO!Hang in there D. (updates cudos to Pat-i-o!) :club:

God it sounds like the cards are just SPITTING in DN's face...let's focus all our positive energy on sending him some good cards that he can work with!