Question on these tourneys that have 2 day 1's. If you bust out of the first day one can you rebuy for the second day 1?for example gavin smith busted out yesterday of the Belagio $25k, if he wanted to put up another $25k could he play today?Please help settle my wager

Question on these tourneys that have 2 day 1's. If you bust out of the first day one can you rebuy for the second day 1?for example gavin smith busted out yesterday of the Belagio $25k, if he wanted to put up another $25k could he play today?Please help settle my wager
I wouldn't think so.
Unless your name is ZeeJustin
now thats funny!but, thats exactly what I thought, you cant do it, no way. you can only register once!thanksnow what about sitting for another player?what if me and a buddy register in time and I draw day 1 and he draws day 2.I bust day 1 and he gets hit by a bus, can i sit for him?
nope, day one is day one. doesn't matter if it's day one a or day one b.which is why daniel said in his blog that playing in the big game determined whether he got day one a or day one b.
now thats funny!but, thats exactly what I thought, you cant do it, no way. you can only register once!thanksnow what about sitting for another player?what if me and a buddy register in time and I draw day 1 and he draws day 2.I bust day 1 and he gets hit by a bus, can i sit for him?
yeah, no.