Being A Bad Gambler (relatively Long)

With the bazillion tables that Foxwoods has, why not just find another game in a limit just below or just above the one you wanted? I'd rather play a little higher or a little lower at a juicy game than grind it out against tough players at my preferred limit. A juicy 10-20 or 15-30 game will be much profitable than a tough 20-40 game. From there, you can always request a table change to the juicy table after an hour or two if you still want to play 20-40.
Foxwoods isn't party poker. They run a few (maybe 4) 10/20 games, and there is no regular hold'em game bigger than 20/40.

I think I know who you were, I was there all day so everybody was switching seats, but I know what you are talking about now.Seat 1 was arguing with Seat 8, but they're pretty good friends. If you were the one in seat 6 who lost to pocket kings, with jacks? I was the one who raised it UTG.

I think I know who you were, I was there all day so everybody was switching seats, but I know what you are talking about now.Seat 1 was arguing with Seat 8, but they're pretty good friends. If you were the one in seat 6 who lost to pocket kings, with jacks? I was the one who raised it UTG.
I played a couple hands really badly. I got away from playing my game, basically because of seat 8 raising every hand. He really is a good player. It seemed that seat 1 & seat 8 play for a living. Do you? I still can't remember what you look like, though.
I played a couple hands really badly. I got away from playing my game, basically because of seat 8 raising every hand. He really is a good player. It seemed that seat 1 & seat 8 play for a living. Do you? I still can't remember what you look like, though.
Seat 8 and I do, but seat 1 doesn't even though I'm sure he could. He makes a good living though so he has no need to.I look like I'm 12 pretty much, usually wearing a hoodie w/ headphones on 1/2 the time.
Seat 8 and I do, but seat 1 doesn't even though I'm sure he could. He makes a good living though so he has no need to.I look like I'm 12 pretty much, usually wearing a hoodie w/ headphones on 1/2 the time.
ok. I absolutely remember you now. you really do look 12, but you're a good player. You had a shitload of chips, if I recall correctly. I'll definitely pm you before I go back down there. if not this weekend, then next. I'm sure you're anxious to get my chips! lol. That's cool, man. It's nice to put a face to a name on this forum.