Cheap Thieves Player #4

I won my match against bdc30.GG bdc, I really enjoyed playing with you.
way to go babe!!ARMY RULES!
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go babe!!ARMY RULES!
FCPHA Rock Out With Your **** Out!Now I just need a bit more luck and some patience and maybe tonight will go my way.
So is it Sam and I next? DO we just do it :club: I am around all night, let me know what we should do next.
PM SamI'm pretty sure he's done for the night.

I'm out.Waffles is the winner. He deserves it too. He plays well.He also helped me out with something in my sig, and that is much appreciated.

I just played Nikki in our second round match and I beat her...I picked up Aces 3 times in 15 minutes while she was card dead. GG Nikki
Waffles... I think you are a cool guy but I am sad that Nikki didn't make it. I really wanted a woman on Daniel's team. :club: Sorry Nikki. Good Game Waffles.
Thank you Waffles. You don't give yourself credit for a well played game. I appreciate your graciousness. Thanks Theresa. I gave it a go. It really should have been you playing in this thing.
Thank you Waffles. You don't give yourself credit for a well played game. I appreciate your graciousness. Thanks Theresa. I gave it a go. It really should have been you playing in this thing.
Thanks Nikki, the sig is still messed up though (dont think you updated it yet), send me the whole thing in English and i can look at it and send it back to you later

I have been in tournaments with Waffles before. He is good. And Nik... thanks for saying that but I feel just the opposite. You always cheer people up on the board and you keep conversation about nothing going. Without you, this forum would be like any other poker forum.Well... maybe not. I forgot who our gracious host is. Sorry Daniel. :club:

Thanks Nikki, the sig is still messed up though (dont think you updated it yet), send me the whole thing in English and i can look at it and send it back to you later
I fixed it now, but I need to get the accent mark thingie on my c in facon. Thank you so much. I've been wondering how bad my translation was for months.
I have been in tournaments with Waffles before. He is good. And Nik... thanks for saying that but I feel just the opposite. You always cheer people up on the board and you keep conversation about nothing going. Without you, this forum would be like any other poker forum.Well... maybe not. I forgot who our gracious host is. Sorry Daniel. :club:
Theresa, don't sell yourself short. You are all the things I am plus you're a better player. DN is gonna be in trouble if he has to face you!
For the record, I DO have a woman on my team... cfinn.
Good on ya DN! I'm glad to hear it.

Nikki, you played very well. GG.Sorry I kept having connection problems, I was playingon the wireless connection at a bar, so it was a little lessthan the optimal situation...lol.Sorry to hear you lost in the next match.Well played.

Sam_hard8 and I have scheduled our match for tonight.
Here's to hoping your name rings true tonight. :club: GO SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think it's at 8 Vatch
just found it: ALT 135 = ç
You rock the casbar!!!!!!Crap, it doesn't work. I think I need to download something first. Hmmm
Nikki, you played very well. GG.Sorry I kept having connection problems, I was playingon the wireless connection at a bar, so it was a little lessthan the optimal situation...lol.Sorry to hear you lost in the next match.Well played.
They were both good games. I enjoyed them very much. Thanks. So you played me drunk! That's why I won!

Announcements