ahh, my bad...thought you were serious.and as far as the bolded part goes, its having an oppossite effect on me...you guys think mahone and scofield are gonna end up teaming up in sona?edit...i wonder if t bag and bellick are going to end up in sona as well...hmm.
Bellick was there on the floor - he got punked
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check it out on my space he was some guys ***** naked
i downloaded it on itunes and saw..wow, he was pretty fucked up...i cant wait for the next season...im dieng to know why they want him in there so bad.

Complete curveball. I should know to expect that from this show by now.Obviously I cant wait for next season.....but my monday nights got a bit clearer for a bit at least. It kinda sucks that Prison Break, 24, Heroes, and 2.5 men are on the same night. Gotta protect your shows from the IDOL monster I guess.

Time for me to throw something out there that makes no sense.Asian dude ain't dead.
kim's dead. i'm thinkin kellerman may not be though. not sure why. never trust an off-screen death on a show like this.
  • 5 months later...
kim's dead. i'm thinkin kellerman may not be though. not sure why. never trust an off-screen death on a show like this.
I was kinda jokin' about kim not being dead. Kellerman being alive did come to my mind when I watched the repeat last week. Is there really anymore they can do with his character?
IIIIIIITTTTTSSSSS BAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!
Finally.
looks like Sarah Wayne Callies isn't coming back - makes me sad
Yes..very sad if Sarah's gone. Seems like a been there/done that type of feeling - I'll give it a few more episodes but ending it last season might have been their best bet.

Who was the chick at the bar with Linc - smmmokin hot. Lets see if IMDB has anything to say about this.Edit: Ohhhh, I remember this chick from Maxim. Jodi Lyn O'keefe.Mmmmmintro.gif

I could be wrong, but I think the actress who plays Sarah gor pregnant irl, so they had to work something out plot-wise...Whether or not she's coming back ever is another question.
i heard the same thing and i thinks thats why they only show the back of her in this past episode and we never got a clear shot of her face
In the last two weeks I've watched season 1 and most of season two. It's an interesting show, though a bit predictable. I like Michael and Sarah enough to keep watching.
i think she's definitely gone - maybe a final ep appearance
i think she's definitely gone - maybe a final ep appearance
I finished up the second season last night. Did a quick bit of research and found this.
Towards the end of the production of the second season of Prison Break, Callies' pregnancy was announced. Although the pregnancy will not be incorporated into the show, the story will be written in such a way to account for Sara's disappearance when the actress takes her maternity leave. Paul Scheuring comments, "It actually fits into what we were already planning." He also says that there will be "explanations for why she wasn't in the first [batch] of episodes" of the third season.
Sounds like she will be back full time after maternity leave.

If there's a head in the box, they owe an explanation to David Fincher for ripping off the end of Se7en. On a related note, the guy who plays Malone is named William Finchner and he's a badass...don't **** with Malone.