Kings In The Hole Team Thread

Just a reminder to my team mates. Get Ready. I will NOT be playing week 11, July 2nd. It's my birthday weekend in Chicago, golf, steak, the swanky Knickerbocker (whathehells a Knickerbocker anyway?). So get the grill ready and cook these clowns! :club:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder to my team mates. Get Ready. I will NOT be playing week 11, July 2nd. It's my birthday weekend in Chicago, golf, steak, the swanky Knickerbocker (whathehells a Knickerbocker anyway?). So get the grill ready and cook these clowns! :club:
Chicago Chop House? best steak I ever ate....
Chicago Chop House? best steak I ever ate....
They got a Chop House in Palm Springs, same family. I golfed with the owner once and he said he was from Chicago. Yea, good food.
a knickerbocker is the worst team in basketball.
I live in Miami. But I hate the Dolphins. Steelers & Pirates.
i'm actually going to be down there in the beginning of august. where can i go to get a game?
i'm actually going to be down there in the beginning of august. where can i go to get a game?
The nicest place is the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood. I wouldnt go to Miccosukee Resort in Miami, its a dump.

Ready for some less than great news?I win a WSOP seat, right?, but then...My printer crashes 2 hours later.My fax crashes the next day.Then my Dell laptop crashes with everything I've ever had on it..GONE. Hardrive failure. Somebody kill me.And yes, I Got lazy about backing up data and lost ALL of it. DUMBASS ME. :D So here's the deal. I am at a remote location typing this so we need to have one of you ringers ready this SUnday! I may or may not be back up by then and I probably won't post again, so LETS GO KINGS!Sorry guys, but I am so screwed right now trying to get back on track.Talk to eveyone soon...I Hope!AND BACK UP YOUR DAMMN COMPUTERS!!!peace :club:

Ready for some less than great news?I win a WSOP seat, right?, but then...My printer crashes 2 hours later.My fax crashes the next day.Then my Dell laptop crashes with everything I've ever had on it..GONE. Hardrive failure. Somebody kill me.And yes, I Got lazy about backing up data and lost ALL of it. DUMBASS ME. :D So here's the deal. I am at a remote location typing this so we need to have one of you ringers ready this SUnday! I may or may not be back up by then and I probably won't post again, so LETS GO KINGS!Sorry guys, but I am so screwed right now trying to get back on track.Talk to eveyone soon...I Hope!AND BACK UP YOUR DAMMN COMPUTERS!!!peace :club:
GG your division lead :D
does this mean nutz can't play???

Yo team!I just this minute got the system back up and running.Sorta proud of myself because I basically fixed it myself and then had a friend reload all the fringe operating systems.What a collossal head ache. M A J O R pain in the @ss!Lost a TON of info. Most already know to back up often. I will never get lazy about that again.Anyway Super, I can play afterall. I PM'd you already.So unless you are dying to get in there, I will set it up. Just let me know.

Yo team!I just this minute got the system back up and running.Sorta proud of myself because I basically fixed it myself and then had a friend reload all the fringe operating systems.What a collossal head ache. M A J O R pain in the @ss!Lost a TON of info. Most already know to back up often. I will never get lazy about that again.Anyway Super, I can play afterall. I PM'd you already.So unless you are dying to get in there, I will set it up. Just let me know.
i pm'd you, the ball is in your hands, as long as your system is up i say you play.

Sorry guys. I tried and tried. Had him crippled. The cards were brutal to me, just garbage, so I played off of his lead most of the match. Stole a few pot but this was goin on forever! It just sucks that I had him so beat and somehow (again) I let him back. My losses have been like that. I have a guy crushed and all but dead, and lose. It really sucks. Actually the last hand I had a good chance to get back in command with a flush draw. Ace spade-spade hit the flop so I figure he might have an ace or a mid pair, so if I push and hit my flush I kill him right here.So I push all in. Turns out he does have the ace but no spades.I miss my flush. Game over. Sorry team. I definitely stunk this one up. :club:

I'm still sobbing. This was a big loss.Right now I am curled up on the floor in the corner of the bathroom, next to the toilet, hugging some used Q-tips dental floss that missed the basket, shaking uncontrollably.Just a friendly reminder to all my team mates. I will not be able to play next weekend so get your games ready. I have a family golf outing in Chicago and can't play, but I will be with ya in spirit!Semper Fi gentlemen. :club:

Sorry guys. I tried and tried. Had him crippled. The cards were brutal to me, just garbage, so I played off of his lead most of the match. Stole a few pot but this was goin on forever!
Don't worry boss, you played really well. I made a loose call there on the end and got lucky to hold up.Just wish I had a timebank so I could try to work on that K6-87 hand some more before making a decision.

Announcements