Kings In The Hole Team Thread

Wow, so glad to get this one behind us. Very tough match. A bit of controversey too, but that's o.k. Just glad I could get us one more 'W'.But now for next week....I am scheduled to play a WSOP tournament at the local B&M here next Sunday, the 21st. So unless something changes (like me winning a seat online sometime this week) I may not be able to play. I know we said we'd keep with the hot hand until a loss, but it might be good to have our other ringers in place and ready to go in case I can't.As for now, feels nice to be on the up side of this thing, eh?Thanks again guys. B)
If I could step in, i would. But, I am out until atleast June...Sorry guys, I hate leaving my teammates hanging, but this is something I cannot get by with...I will bring the orange slices and water for the next match...Nutz, glad to see you are living up to your name...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Tough one there Oze. From what I read it looks like that deck hated you today and lover him! Sometimes there is nothing you can do. Sucks!GG Grinder.Next week!(on a side note I went out today when I got aces cracked (AGAIN!) in my WSOP quest here locally. Oh well...keep tryin'!)

I'm warming up in the bullpen, but I feel good that I'm going to be able to sit back down without the bullpen phone ringing.... :club:

OWNED! :club:
Ah, yes.... it's always fun listening to those who have a hot start to a season chirp. Even funnier at the end of the season playing their quotes back to them after their 13 game losing streak. Owned? Not til it's over sunshine.... but we'll put this clipping on the locker room wall and see if it comes back to bite you in the ***.....
Ah, yes.... it's always fun listening to those who have a hot start to a season chirp. Even funnier at the end of the season playing their quotes back to them after their 13 game losing streak. Owned? Not til it's over sunshine.... but we'll put this clipping on the locker room wall and see if it comes back to bite you in the ***.....
It was a joke turd relax. Note the smiley face, usually an indicator of a friendly or joking post

For the record, I too am just having fun!! Come on Grinder, you dont think you can walk into our house and talk trash and get away with it???? :D Truly, it's all in the spirit of fun..... remember, you chirped first, and mine was only a friendly rejoinder. I wasn't insulted by you, and you shouldn't be insulted by me..... :club:

I cannot believe what just happened.I am so p1ssed off. I had Pulse on the ropes for like EVER!I was flopping boats, hitting trips, sneaky 2 pairs!!!you name it. I think I had him down to what???? $135 in chips!!!!????OMG. So sick.I totally was my own worst enemy today. 3 horrific calls when I got impatient and tried way too hard to slam the door. Once, when he had trips jacks. His Queens vs my KQ d, and I pushed hard into him,... and the horrible, horrible last all in move. I catch a King there and he is done.I'm not trying to be a sore loser but there is no way I should have lost today.My reads totally sucked, He was folding to almost any raise. GDDDAAAMMMITTTT!!! I'm rambling nowI am so Sorry boys.(Merry Christmas Ghosts...early present)I am totally bummed....

For the record, my B&M tourney starts later this week so I would be able to play. Still feeling the pain but am ready to go if need be.Coach, who ya wanna go with?Looks like me and Super are on board and ready. Not sure about Gruven but thought he said he was unavailable? Gruven?

I sent everyone a PM asking if they want to play. Gruven, Super & Dbrent havent played yet so if any of you guys want to play you can. If you guys want to stay with the hot hand (Nutz) thats cool with me. Its a team decision.

I have no problem with the hot hand playing. If needed, I can play, but I haven't been able to play any poker in about 2 weeks, so I know I would be rusty. I am just enjoying the team. I have no problem with the better players playing all the time... I sent a reply to your pm Oz before I read the latest post here. I am here if needed, but like I said above, my game is rusty and I need a few days "diggin in the dirt" to get my game back. I am happy with what we have going, and I have full confidence in my teammates. If I didn't, then I would be pining for some playing time...

Announcements