That guy is an idiot! I knew it was him that did something stupid when he began talking about all of his past mistakes and how he was going to do better.I like the fact that Dana didn't yell or scream at him and just said "pack your bags, you're going home."Pretty big waste of a fight. When I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:55 and the fight was just starting I knew it would be a quick one.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy is an idiot! I knew it was him that did something stupid when he began talking about all of his past mistakes and how he was going to do better.I like the fact that Dana didn't yell or scream at him and just said "pack your bags, you're going home."Pretty big waste of a fight. When I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:55 and the fight was just starting I knew it would be a quick one.
yeah, that was an easy fight for him (can't recall his name right now). I like how he said that he didn't want to beat Scott Smith up at all. Just had to throw a few head shots to soften him up. Too funny.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Anybody else watching this season?After a couple of lackluster seasons this one has recaptured my interest.I like the twist of having to fight your way into the house, but thought it was kind of crappy that the guys didn't know that until they got there.Also, giving the winner of the prelim fights 5k for a win is pretty cool.Felt sooo bad for the dude that got sent home on a medical.

Anybody else watching this season?After a couple of lackluster seasons this one has recaptured my interest.I like the twist of having to fight your way into the house, but thought it was kind of crappy that the guys didn't know that until they got there.Also, giving the winner of the prelim fights 5k for a win is pretty cool.Felt sooo bad for the dude that got sent home on a medical.
You will probally find more fans in the MMA thread pinned in sports general. I loved the first 2 episodes, nothing but fights. That dude with the broken jaw was pretty brutal.