Kidpoker Vs. Wlaces

Hi FCPers! I just wanted to announce that Daniel is playing WLAces here at 7:30 Vegas time. WLAces won the DN Canadian College Poker Championship 2nd Chance online tournament for a heads up match against Daniel. Winner take all! The prize is $500. You will be able to find the game at tournaments/sitngo(real)/headsup/madison, $500+$25. Everyone is welcome to watch all the action!Wish them luck! They are playing right now! :club:It's back on!!!Daniel won. :D

thx 4 the hu patty! and gl to both contestants! but where is it? did i miss it? ive heard pretty good things about the negreanu fellow...

Sorry guys, we had to cancel the game. The option to create a private table seems to be down. Sorry for the technical difficulties. Keep in eye out, things can change at any moment!
This has been broke for quite some time - I tried to create a heads up game 2 days ago and received an error.
it is a special match, hence the description in my original post.
I figured that, i saw him sitting there as I was browsing thru looking for a game. then i read your post. it's all good i understand. thanks again
This has been broke for quite some time - I tried to create a heads up game 2 days ago and received an error.
Just set it up for a scheduled time and not a SNG.It worked for me earlier.