10nl Nwp Tourney 10 Eastern On Stars

What and where exactly is this, since it starts in like 5min?
Private tourney on Stars.password posted above.P.S. I'm in, bored and done lurking. :club:

12/18 left, few FCPers left at same table.EDIT: 5min later, 2 FCPer's knocked out in back 2 back hands by same person. First Drumbum loses AK vs AQ then Zephire loses AQ vs AK.Final table here we go, I am shortstacked with 9 left.

12/18 left, few FCPers left at same table.
final table, me = el busto. He sucks out on Drum, and I can't suck out on him. haha.GL Rogue
final table, me = el busto. He sucks out on Drum, and I can't suck out on him. haha.GL Rogue
Thanks man, I'm gonna need it.LOL check my edit.EDIT: Woot just doubled up with AK of hearts vs JJ. Currently in 3rd position out of 9.

It's been like 40 min and we're still 4 handed. Currently in 2nd place, everyone has survived like atleast 2 all ins apiece and is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Basically whoever is all in consistently wins. I went all in with AQ to get called by 22. Flop comes 10 9 2 and I pull runner runner for flush. That is the kind of luck every1 has been getting 4 handed, pretty crazy.EDIT: Didn't want to make 4th straight post, got to heads up and had 3 to 1 chip lead with KJ all in vs 79, board was 2 K 7 Q 9. Eventually we were dead even in chips again and decided to chop for $72 so all in all not bad for barely deciding to enter the tourney and 2 and half hours of play.