Voice An Unpopular Opinion

I think North America would be a safer place if everyone was allowed to carry a concealed handgun.
I feel sorry for the pathetic people who actually believe that one.
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wife with fake tits is for winners, and complaining about fake tits is for losers.

my thoughts on fake tits: if i can touch 'em, they're real.

I gotta tell ya, that SuitedEssay21 guy is right about a lot of things.

Fearing I'll be put back on CDubb's **** list, I won't say that I think this chick is not hot....kellyclarksonbikini49gn.jpgkellyclarksonbikini37ca.jpgkellyclarksonbikini22ll.jpgkellyclarksonbikini11um.jpg

In dedication to another thread in the general forum, I'd agree that the religion of Islam does seem a little extreme...::RUNS AWAY QUICKLY::
Lol, being a muslim, I understand why you feel that way.
There's Something About Mary was one of the most awful and overhyped movies in the history of motion picture cinema.
:BOGGLE:TSAM is an all time classic... wow, I can't believe you actually think it sucked. I sit here in total absolute amazement.
After schooling some 'exceptional people' (retarded kids) in flag football.... "Exceptional, my ass."
M Night Shyamalan SUCKS.The Mariners are a lock for the AL West.Favre should have retired 2 years ago.Jerry Rice SUCKS on Sirius NFL Radio.France has an excellent chance on Saturday.
Kudos! :club:

unbreakable > sixth sense.signs is the second worst movie of all time (behind microcosmos, a stupid two hour movie where you just watch a bunch of insects exist that i was forced to sit through in theaters with my grandparents when i was like 7).tom brady is not very good....numbers determine greatness, not rings.wilt chamberlain is easily the greatest basketball player of all time.its hard to jack off to the hottest girls...much better to go with the pretty but slightly flawed ones.

The US has done a lot of evil **** since world war one. So have a lot of other countries, but the states keeps there citizens in the dark better than anyone else.Jager tastes like ****.Weed sucks.Your salary is not directly related to your intelligence (some people may actually like to hear that :club:)It's easier to work a real job for 40 hours a week than play poker for 40 hours a week (online, that is).If you play poker for 40 hours a week you need to get a life.Muslims are no more extreme than christians. They just get more press.

It's easier to work a real job for 40 hours a week than play poker for 40 hours a week (online, that is).
I intended to do that this summer and it didn't work. This is 100% true.
1. unbreakable > sixth sense.2. signs is the second worst movie of all time (behind microcosmos, a stupid two hour movie where you just watch a bunch of insects exist that i was forced to sit through in theaters with my grandparents when i was like 7).3. tom brady is not very good....numbers determine greatness, not rings.4. wilt chamberlain is easily the greatest basketball player of all time.5. its hard to jack off to the hottest girls...much better to go with the pretty but slightly flawed ones.
This post is awesome because it made me think the most. well done. I numbered them to make them easier to respond to.1. I completely agree... Unbreakable is amazing.... (see 'most underrated movies' thread)2. Signs was flawed but is definately not the 2nd worst movie of all time. And to even say that hurts your credibilty. Reasons... it's obviously a very well made movie... it's the whole water hurts them but they come to a planet that is covered by 75% water and the 'live' in corn crops, which everyone from where I'm from in Iowa, knows are basically full of water constantly... especially at night in a fog. (not to mention, that fog should've hurt them also)2b. Microcosmos is amazing... you should watch it again when you're older. The same people made Winged Migration which is easily in the top 5 documentaries ever filmed.3. I couldn't agree more. Bill Belichick is what makes the Patriots good. Not Brady.4. agreed.5. no comment.
  • 4 weeks later...