Voice An Unpopular Opinion

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wife with fake tits is for winners, and complaining about fake tits is for losers.

my thoughts on fake tits: if i can touch 'em, they're real.

I gotta tell ya, that SuitedEssay21 guy is right about a lot of things.

Jim Morrison and The Doors suck!Jessica Simpson AND her sister are not attractive.More people watch the Superbowl for the commercials than the football.Barry Bonds is awesome.The United States is the World's red-light district.

George W. Bush is doing a great jobWe should move our troops from Iraq str8 to Iran.Every illegal alien should be deported.The movie "Dogma" changed my life.I dont like women with big boobs.White people should be allowed to say the word ****** in the same manner as black people use it.Rap is the new poetry.

Saying "Just Serious" after every post is getting old.
I agree, it wasn't even funny the first time. Also, the acronym thing is equally lame. Bloodninja though, still hilarious.
I agree, it wasn't even funny the first time. Also, the acronym thing is equally lame. Bloodninja though, still hilarious.
lol i just have to read the name bloodninja and i start laughing!!

Reviving threads makes no sense. :club: Sex really isn't a big deal, even though TV tells you that it is.The most accurate news on TV is on Fox News.

Every illegal alien should be deported.
Since we're talkin unpopular, I actually agree with this. The acronymn thing is lame as well.It's okay to name Asian kids Charles.
JESSICA SIMPSON IS NOT HOT!!!! SHE HAS A FUCKIN MAN FACE!!!! MAAAAAN FAAAAAACE!!!!
ummm.... no.jessicafat7166073cp.jpgjessicasimpson112jg.jpg

i agree with whoever said the acronym thing is crappy.posting things like "YSALKJABOABADHBAKJDFBHLEIRB3874GLKJBADFBNKY" really is no better than a "+1" in my bookalso, i think +1's are funny.