following Gil's thought, here we go...It's gonna be a toughie merely having to compete against DN in the whole thing let alone our division.Balloon guy-best post as of late btw, kudos-look forward to playing you and fleung. You guys playing solo or what?It's me, Theresa, sloshr, weakdraw, and acesfull3333 on our squad.Let's have some fun y'all!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for that blonde pretty boy who thinks he's Phil Hellmuth to chime in-what's his team's name-Poor Pickpockets or something...

Sonny boy, you are going to wish you never agreed to join this league after the Cheap Thieves pwn you on their way to victory. I would suggest all teams looking to talk smack be prepared for the wrath of trash talk I have in store. Remember, I've been watching "Yo Momma" on MTV lately and I'm up to date on all the illest smack talk out there. PWNED!!!

Coming out of that squeaky child's voice, I don't feel intimidated. It's like being threatened by the Mickey Mouse of Poker.

Coming out of that squeaky child's voice, I don't feel intimidated. It's like being threatened by the Mickey Mouse of Poker.
Brad Garret actually introduced me at the awards show with this: Losing a pot to Negreanu is like getting bitch slapped by that kid from Home Alone.LOL.

Cheap thieves better win week 1 or they are looking at 0-2. Daniel will be pwned in week 2 if he doesnt duck me by keeping the early start time. Actually it doesn't matter much since any of my teammates should be able to beat that donk.I'm just wondering if the reason he put in wild cards is so the thieves could have a shot at the playoffs.

apologies cowboy, didnt mean to steal your shine. only name i thought i saw associated with broccoli was fleung's. good luck against the thieves, better yet, whoop that skinny white boy's hide good!

I'd say I'm more like Vinnie Johnson, ready to light it up off the bench. I think I should be called the Microwave from this day forward. :club:
If DN plays 10 matches like he said he was going to, you will be lucky to play in 2 matches all year. I like the Darko reference, maybe next year you can get traded to a different team and get some real minutes...
it's not smack when you can back it up...losing team from our division gets renamed to Cupcakes next season...you like Cupcakes, don't you DN? ;)maybe CreamPuffs?ps - Go Dallas Stars!!!
I like that idea...

Announcements