Cheap Thieves Player #4

To pick the fourth team member of the Cheap Thieves I figured that I would run an 8 person heads up tournament with the winner getting the last spot on my team. The value of that package is pretty sweet. You'll be on a TOTAL free roll for the prize money and will get an equal share of it. All you would be obligatd to do is put up the $10 yourself if you are ever asked to play. Here are the 8 players I've chosen along with the bracket:Nikki Nbdc30PupstaWaffles2003kennyg1966iowestpokerloserHangukMiguk I'll need you guys to co-ordinate this tournament on your own. PM your opponent and play heads up for $10 in the SLOW blind structure. When your match is finished, post your results in this thread. If you are one of the 8 players in this thing, please post in this thread letting me know that you are interested, otherwise I'll fill your spot with someone else. You can play your match as soon as you are ready.

To pick the fourth team member of the Cheap Thieves I figured that I would run an 8 person heads up tournament with the winner getting the last spot on my team. The value of that package is pretty sweet. You'll be on a TOTAL free roll for the prize money and will get an equal share of it. All you would be obligatd to do is put up the $10 yourself if you are ever asked to play. Here are the 8 players I've chosen along with the bracket:Nikki Nbdc30PupstaWaffles2003kennyg1966iowestpokerloserHangukMiguk I'll need you guys to co-ordinate this tournament on your own. PM your opponent and play heads up for $10 in the SLOW blind structure. When your match is finished, post your results in this thread. If you are one of the 8 players in this thing, please post in this thread letting me know that you are interested, otherwise I'll fill your spot with someone else. You can play your match as soon as you are ready.
Hey Daniel, Thanks for rewarding your loyal board members!
If someone doesn't post in this thread by Tuesday midnight then I'll go to alternates. Also, sorry to those that were not chosen, I decided to randomly pick 8 people.
No offence but that kinda sucks. I a couiple of people don't post so I can be randomly passed over again!
Good luck getting an alternate spot, SAM, you deserve it.Go Nikki.Hey Pup, can afford a freeroll spot on your bankroll?
I couldn't agree with numbers 1 and 2 more.Number 3 is funny Like the kind of funny you see when watching someone slip on the ice when going out to try to win a prize after the first period at a hockey game. When they get back up and you see they're ok, It's funny as hell.

OK, I have seen it, I have read it, I am interesated, don't replace me... :club: Hanguk... I got your PM, give me a day to get back home. I was traveling for the easter weekend. Thx.PL

Daniel, I have randomly decided who to feed inside information on the NHL to assist with fantasy team selections..... the brackets are Bob vs Digital Monkey If there's an alternate opening, I'll let you know.... LOL..... just kidding, brother...... :club:

Daniel, I have randomly decided who to feed inside information on the NHL to assist with fantasy team selections..... the brackets are Bob vs Digital Monkey If there's an alternate opening, I'll let you know.... LOL..... just kidding, brother...... :club:
DOH! Is it too late to say that the winner of the bracket has to play Gruven? Oh, and it's best 5 out of 9 and Gruven starts ahead 4-0...lol (j/k)

Good choice... because you are gonna need help like that in OUR division.(Glad to see you might make it gruven because I would have added you if I could have)

OK, I have seen it, I have read it, I am interesated, don't replace me... :club: Hanguk... I got your PM, give me a day to get back home. I was traveling for the easter weekend. Thx.PL
awesome man. we'll get this set up soon. unfortunately, i'm only really available on sundays and mondays, but am available at times on the other days in the afternoon.we'll get this one arranged though.
GO NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck getting an alternate spot, SAM, you deserve it.Go Nikki.Hey Pup, can afford a freeroll spot on your bankroll?
That's awesome, thanks Daniel!Nikki,Drop me a PM at your convenience and we'll set up a match. I'm pretty much available all this week.
Hey, this rocks I'm so in. Now?
If someone doesn't post in this thread by Tuesday midnight then I'll go to alternates. Also, sorry to those that were not chosen, I decided to randomly pick 8 people.
It's okay to say that you picked your favorite fcp angel!