prahlahd friedman vs. sammy farha!

wow! I really hope this one gets aired on the show... "spirit rock" versus sammy farha.... I think that would be a great and intense matchup... I mean holy crap. what a battle.... this series looks to be one of the greatest aired on tv so far... 64 absolute knock-out players heads up... Good luck Danny, that's quite a field to get through.

Ah, thank you. That would be a great matchup. I would love to see him play live as i have spent many many hours watching him whack the games on UB. Very incredible player. Were you as surprised as me that he lost to chris ferguson HU a few days ago in the wsop circuit event? would have bet a lot of money against him losing to anybody with money like that at stake. Thanks,adamps, if moneymaker can take him, spirit rock will make him look like a child.

They interviewed James Woods on espnnews yesterday (he's in the tourney) and I think the graphic said the prize pool was $1.5 million, with $500K for the winner.

Spirit Rock will show what the buzzsaw is, this one won't last long time at all. Really we should take bets on which one will last longer: these two or David Williams vs Carlos Mortenson

I think everyone forgot two things:This is Heads-up poker, anything can happen and these odds members place on people aren't exactly accurate. Ivey, the heavy favorite, lost to Sklansky and the "goliath" of this match-up, (as some people perceive it) Spirit Rock, was busted by Farha in a game that lasted beyond 20 minutes. People just wrongfully assume Farha is overly aggressive and too loose don't think about his reading ability and the great laydowns he's made. Sure, maybe he isn't a tournament player, (in Hold Em' at least) but I could certainly see him as a dangerous heads-up player. Solely judging him based on his loss to Moneymaker (who got the right cards and made risky calls/raises in fortunate situations).

I think everyone forgot two things:This is Heads-up poker, anything can happen and these odds members place on people aren't exactly accurate. Ivey, the heavy favorite, lost to Sklansky and the "goliath" of this match-up, (as some people perceive it) Spirit Rock, was busted by Farha in a game that lasted beyond 20 minutes. People just wrongfully assume Farha is overly aggressive and don't think about his reading ability and the great laydowns he's made. They solely judge him based on his loss to Moneymaker (who got the right cards and made risky calls in fortunate situations).
this is very true. This match didn't last all that long as I thought it would be quick. These are two very aggressive players and fireworks were bound to happen one way or the other. Prahlad was the favorite as Sammy is not the best holdem player out there, and guess what Spirit Rock is best at. That being said this was probably one of the beter opponents for Sam to play against as Spirit Rock's aggression can backfire