I'm ****ing tired of this bullshit when I get into hour 2 and can't play a single ****ing hand someone just ****ing hit me over the head with a ****ing hammer and end my life already what the ****.
no bubba, tell us how you REALLY feel9k
Who is Quietlion and leggggggy?
QuietLion is a pro, Richard Brodie. See above for Legggggggy. Just realized that Muchaka that I knocked out earlier when I flopped a set at this table is also ranked on Pocket 5's. Told you it was rigged.
I'm ****ing tired of this bullshit when I get into hour 2 and can't play a single ****ing hand someone just ****ing hit me over the head with a ****ing hammer and end my life already what the ****.
Redpill?
QuietLion is a pro, Richard Brodie. See above for Legggggggy. Just realized that Muchaka that I knocked out earlier when I flopped a set at this table is also ranked on Pocket 5's. Told you it was rigged.
how you doing rdog? i'm at 8.4 now, anyone else still in?

Was up to 23k for a while. Unfortunately, constant button thief had AK when I had AQ...and my 22 couldn't stave off AK with one card to come (he pushed in on the turn with ace-high). Now I'm on SST with 8k and a table full of stallers. Frustrating as hell.

Was up to 23k for a while. Unfortunately, constant button thief had AK when I had AQ...and my 22 couldn't stave off AK with one card to come (he pushed in on the turn with ace-high). Now I'm on SST with 8k and a table full of stallers. Frustrating as hell.
10000 at break

Made the money and busted shortly after. Lost a big pot, giving me about 14k with blinds at 1000,2000. Picked up 66 in the sb. Early min raised, I moved over the top, he had 10's. GL if anyone is left.