I'm in the $24+2 double stack on Full Tilt, $8,500 guarantee. $400 overlay, really surprising because Full Tilt never has overlays, thank you for rising up to heaven Jesus!

I'm in the $24+2 double stack on Full Tilt, $8,500 guarantee. $400 overlay, really surprising because Full Tilt never has overlays, thank you for rising up to heaven Jesus!
Not into religions but you might want to learn what happened on Easter and it wasn’t Jesus rising up to heaven before you thank someone for doing something they didn't do
Not into religions but you might want to learn what happened on Easter and it wasn’t Jesus rising up to heaven before you thank someone for doing something they didn't do
yeah, easter was the day they shot jesus. duh.
Get that **** out of this thread, seriously.

1810 at break.Lost a decent sized pot where I laid down the best hand, and just correctly folded trips on the last hand before break. I need some chips now.

4575 at break.
simply because you have rachel bilson as your avatar, i hope you FT and win that man.GOD... the things i'd do to her....
simply because you have rachel bilson as your avatar, i hope you FT and win that man.GOD... the things i'd do to her....
LOL....I'll take the support any way I can get it.

Played 1 hand in the 2nd hour. 2 mp limpers(had been limping with **** like K8o) and I jam on the button with A10 for 1300 total. Both insta call with AK and gg me.0/1 in the big sundays, lets play a game, its called: How much $ can Hoosier drop in tourney fees in 1 afternoon?

Played 1 hand in the 2nd hour. 2 mp limpers(had been limping with **** like K8o) and I jam on the button with A10 for 1300 total. Both insta call with AK and gg me.0/1 in the big sundays, lets play a game, its called: How much $ can Hoosier drop in tourney fees in 1 afternoon?
Hmmm...possibly another $215 if you're doing the Stars 1 million.

I'm ****ing tired of this bullshit when I get into hour 2 and can't play a single ****ing hand someone just ****ing hit me over the head with a ****ing hammer and end my life already what the ****.