Dumbest Bet Ever!

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($17.35)UTG ($47.05)UTG+1 ($11.90)MP1 ($10.20)Hero ($61.85)MP3 ($26.35)CO ($110.65)Button ($19)SB ($46.25)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6club.gif, 6heart.gif. UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50, 4 folds, BB checks.Flop: ($1.75) Aclub.gif, Kdiamond.gif, Jspade.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($1.75) Qdiamond.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.River: ($1.75) Tspade.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG bets $46.55 (All-In), Hero ???Should I fold this. Pot is $1.75 before stupid bet, rake will be $3 if I call.I will lose $ if I call. Am I right?

I'd call out of spite.
I wouldn't, even though I'd want to. I'm sure when you fold he'd show you his fantastic bluff, but I think just losing the .50 is a better play than losing the $1.50 to rake, unless of course you have rakeback, then I guess the spite call may be worth it.
You gotta call...I think he's bluffing...and you have the nuts.Whenever I see someone do that...I want to hit them over the head with a pick axe.
psycho28ib.jpgThis good enough?
You gotta call...I think he's bluffing...and you have the nuts.Whenever I see someone do that...I want to hit them over the head with a pick axe.
So you call, split the pot losing money but still happy in the end cuz you made your point that he's an idiot?

I folded. Was very easy after know the rake would be $3, and my share of the pot was only .58 (1.75/3), so I would lose .40 cents if I called. Easy call if the pot was $3 or more.The player who went all-in gave me crap after the hand, but when I told them they lost $ by making doing that, they stopped chatting.

its not smart at all i agree, they think its good because they can win a few bets, but if the person calls then they are stuck alot more bets.i also would like to jab their eyes out with a knife
So you call, split the pot losing money but still happy in the end cuz you made your point that he's an idiot?
I didn't say I would call.I made a funny.I do suggest a proper berating of the idiot in question though.

Theoretically, pushing in could be a profitable play - he loses 40c if you call, and he wins $1.75 if you understand that it is better for you to fold. Maybe he is extremely intelligent and has a deep understanding of equity. Or not.I could see some merit in making a min bet, due to the fact that many players online use the "check/fold in turn" button and you might catch out some players who aren't paying attention. By making the min bet you aren't going to cost yourself much in rake when you do get called. Anyone think this has merit or am I being a total idiot?

i really wish there was some technology out there like an e-punch for times like this. like every compter has a fist with some kind of spring on it attached to the moniter. and others could hit a button on there computer to activate the other guys fist. then in this situation i could punch the guy in the face