The Official Premiership Run-in Thread

Who's going to come second, Man U or Liverpool. And most importantly, who's going to come fourth, Spurs or Arsenal. That all important fourth champions league is up for grabs.Spurs have ManU at home next, then play Arsenal at Highbury. Those two matches should decide it. I'm going for two draws, and no champions league for Arsenal in their new stadium next year. Woot!

Manchester will easily get second. Too bad we threw away our outside chance of taking the prem with that god awful result against sunderland yesterday.of course, if aresenal win the champions leauge, Spurs will get a big time screw job because UEFA changed the rules so that what happened last year doesn't happen again

Manchester will easily get second. Too bad we threw away our outside chance of taking the prem with that god awful result against sunderland yesterday.of course, if aresenal win the champions leauge, Spurs will get a big time screw job because UEFA changed the rules so that what happened last year doesn't happen again
This would be really, really ****. It probably won't happen though, thankfully.

Man U is an easy 2nd.Tottenham will hand onto 4th; it will be difficult for Arsenal to stay fresh for the Champions League and be good enough for a great run that would be necessary for them to takeover the 4th spot, which is moot really if they win the CL.Would suck for Tottenham to lose out on it; they've done a lot of work as a club to finally get into this spot. If the UEFA grants the winner an auto spot, they should just allow the previous-year's highest-placing finisher who did not qualify for that year in as well, to even things out.l

Only 10 hours until the big clash! Spurs versus the Arse at Highbury. It will almost certainly decide the race for 4th spot and is the biggest North London derby in decades. What are your predictions people? I'm going to go for 2-2.Come On You Spurs!

Only 10 hours until the big clash! Spurs versus the Arse at Highbury. It will almost certainly decide the race for 4th spot and is the biggest North London derby in decades. What are your predictions people? I'm going to go for 2-2.Come On You Spurs!
I'm predicting a lot of goals going in on this one. I'm gonna go 4-2 spurs
Darn. I'm a Newcastle fan. Oh well. That said, Man U is going to get 2nd and Arsenal is going to get 4.
Newcastle would probably be in 4th spot if they didn't have that jackass as their manager for most of the season. Do you agree? Spurs will get 4th though. My head and my heart are both agreeing on this one.

Well it finishes 1-1. Keano got a goal for on 60 minutes and Henry equalised with 10 minutes left. Apparently we dominated the match and Arsenal were lucky as only they can be :club: I'm happy though. If we win our last two games we get into the Champions League. I'm a bit disappointed that Davids got sent off. But we won't miss him too much.

Well it finishes 1-1. Keano got a goal for on 60 minutes and Henry equalised with 10 minutes left. Apparently we dominated the match and Arsenal were lucky as only they can be :club: I'm happy though. If we win our last two games we get into the Champions League. I'm a bit disappointed that Davids got sent off. But we won't miss him too much.
What rubbish are you talking Filesharer. Trying to trick all the yanks who didn't see the match. Grr I thought i'd be liberated from Spuds on here!I didn't see any domination.UEFA have not changed the rules from last year. If Arsenal win CL they WILL qualify for next seasons CL. It would be bollox to change the rules once again the following year. GOOD LUCK AGAINST BOLTON AND HAM EATERS!Just balancing this Tottenham biased thread a bit... else you could just rename it The Official Tottenham Run-in Thread.And yeah, Fat old bald man would probably beat Mr Muscle Wenger.. but don't have a goldfish memory about Arsene's accomplishments like all the other spud fans.Squrrel there's only one squirrel, nice one, squirrel, nice one son, nice one squirrel, let's have another one!
What rubbish are you talking Filesharer. Trying to trick all the yanks who didn't see the match. Grr I thought i'd be liberated from Spuds on here!I didn't see any domination.UEFA have not changed the rules from last year. If Arsenal win CL they WILL qualify for next seasons CL. It would be bollox to change the rules once again the following year. GOOD LUCK AGAINST BOLTON AND HAM EATERS!Just balancing this Tottenham biased thread a bit... else you could just rename it The Official Tottenham Run-in Thread.And yeah, Fat old bald man would probably beat Mr Muscle Wenger.. but don't have a goldfish memory about Arsene's accomplishments like all the other spud fans.Squrrel there's only one squirrel, nice one, squirrel, nice one son, nice one squirrel, let's have another one!
Haha. I have full respect for the man. Even if he is a peadophile :club: But seriously, 4th place is ours!

Seeing as we're doing the whole juvenile homoerotic image funtime thing I guess I'll make my contribution with Shreck in his usual forward role being supported by Cryboy.11507132075.jpg

United lost to Chelsea, who become champions again. But more importantly, it leaves Liverpool 3 points behind with 2 games remaining. Can United possibly lose to Middlesborough or Charlton? It's happened before.

United lost to Chelsea, who become champions again. But more importantly, it leaves Liverpool 3 points behind with 2 games remaining. Can United possibly lose to Middlesborough or Charlton? It's happened before.
Actually Liverpool is on even points with United. Manure just have a game in hand which they could very well lose. I hope Liverpool get second.GO ooon Bolton!!On the other end, no one mentioned Birmingham and West Brom being relegated (finally). Pompey stay up which is good imo. Sick of seeing hoofham and west brom. Sunderland are just miserable lol.
Actually Liverpool is on even points with United. Manure just have a game in hand which they could very well lose. I hope Liverpool get second.GO ooon Bolton!!On the other end, no one mentioned Birmingham and West Brom being relegated (finally). Pompey stay up which is good imo. Sick of seeing hoofham and west brom. Sunderland are just miserable lol.
I thought Portsmouth was the most competitive of the bunch as well; glad to see them stay. I know Sunderland sucked, but I think they'll be in the running for promotion again next year. AND, I am officially announcing a change of alliegence..as of the beginning of next year's season, I am officially a READING FC FAN!They will finish in the top 10 next season, guarunteed.