What is a good ROI to shoot for while playing SNG's? MTT's?And how many SNG's does it take for a players stats to be accurate?What i mean by that is in limit hold'em cash games, 10,000 hands should give u a good ballpark number of your true winrate (Notice i said ballpark). How many SNG's should a person play before they get an accurate estimate of their true ROI.

What is a good ROI to shoot for while playing SNG's? MTT's?And how many SNG's does it take for a players stats to be accurate?What i mean by that is in limit hold'em cash games, 10,000 hands should give u a good ballpark number of your true winrate (Notice i said ballpark). How many SNG's should a person play before they get an accurate estimate of their true ROI.
Your ROI depends on how many tables you play, and the limits you play. Because you dont know this you probably play the $11s or 22s right? A good ROI would be 20-25% To give a ballpark figure around 500 SNGs would be good, more would be better.

for STT's it depends on the cost. For example you should be able to kill the 5$(maybe up to 40%? if you are killing them) tournaments if you are very solid and you should be able to squeek out 10%-20%(?) ROI on the high dollar ones if you are very good at them($100's +).My ROI is 35% for 5$ STT, that is over 500 or so. That is not enough of a sample, I would say around 3,000 to 5,000 should be in the ballpark for how well you are playing them. About MTT's, I am not sure, variance is a ***** for those. For instance two similar players could have entirely opposite ROI #'s just due to a few hot streaks and big cashes for one guy and a lack of "luck" at crucial times for the other. I guess that is why some say that MTT's are for suckers - I suck at them, so I agree.

For the answer to this question and other important SnG questions I would like to refer you to....http://www.bet-the-pot.com/sng-and-br-stats-page18.html