playing mid and low pocket pairs in nl

Allright guys, recently I've been using Poker Tracker to keep track of my game.I want to know what you feel the correct play is with pocket pairs.I have been limping with hands 10-10 and under from any position. Regardles of position. Recently I've began calling certain raises.Example...Im 2 off the buttonUTG raises 3x BB2 players callGets to me...I ussually would have folded this, but I feel I may be wrong folding here.10.5 Big Blind here, its 3x BB for me to call.As of now I'm only getting 1-3 on my money and its 1-7.5 to catch your trips. Is it correct to call this bet everytime with say... 55 through 99?Are the implied odds from this correct to call and hope to spike my trips?

Are the implied odds from this correct to call and hope to spike my trips?It's a lot easier if you're on the button.What you don't want to see here is a big raise by the CO or the Button where you, and everyone else are almost priced in to a huge pot and you're looking for two outs against a lot of overcards.I'm a little fuzzy why you wouldn't re-raise the pot with TT to try and get this heads up with a massive overlay and position.The lack of a re-raise from the players acting after UTG indicate that you're ussually looking at the best hand here, it's rare that JJ-AA aren't going to re-raise to isolate themselves when faced with a standard raise from UTG.I think most of the time you get it heads up against the UTG player against overcards looking at a 50/50 ish hand where you're getting 2 to 1 on your money.

Thats the kind of response I wanted... I've begun Raising with 10-10 in position now, haven't been doing it for long enough to see the results yet, but I found out I was playing 10-10 wrong, so I was wondering about the other cards, I think I'll be calling when getting 1-3 or more on my money On the button, or near, with Tight players behind me.

I agree with Smash, but would like to add some more. I think the style of the table you are currently playing also plays a big role in how one would play wired pairs.If the table seems to be pretty passive, you can limp or call riases more freely with pairs and not fear the big reraise. If the table is aggressive with bet, raise and re-raise pretty common, it might be better to limit pairs to favorable positions.I must admit I tend to mix up my play of wired 10s. Most times I'll reraise to get heads-up, but a small percentage of the time I'll limp/call with position inviting more money in so I get a nice price for hitting my set. However, when I don't raise/re-raise to clearly define the strength of my hand, I play the hand like any small pair, hit the set or look for a reason to dump it.

Personally, I like raising with 7s and up in NL, and limping with anything smaller.In a NL tournament, I will raise the pot with a small pair almost all the time if it's unraised.