Stacked Beta Testing

Is anyone who signed up for the 2nd version of the beta stacked having trouble downloading it? I get to where it tells me to click download now, but it does nothing for me. Anyone know what I can do to download the program?

Hello,I'm signed up for it, but in order to download the program you need the download manager first. Which should be located under Staked.exe on the download page. When you install the download manager it will ask you to download Stacked with a wait time for downloading....it was alomost 50 minutes last time I checked.You can download faster if you have a paid subscription.Hope this helps.

Hello,I'm signed up for it, but in order to download the program you need the download manager first. Which should be located under Staked.exe on the download page. When you install the download manager it will ask you to download Stacked with a wait time for downloading....it was alomost 50 minutes last time I checked.You can download faster if you have a paid subscription.Hope this helps.
What do you guys think of this site? is it good enuff to bust party poker down? :club:

I'm having problems with it too. I dled the download manager, but after about half an hour or less it tells me that my 'connection expired' and I have to try again from scratch, back to the end of the 45 minute queue.I'm on my 6th attempt now, and there's no way I'm paying out to download it faster.