What Is The Biggest Single Purchase You Made From Poker Winnings?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 of em. They're too young for the pool though. I'm in debt up my butt by building a bigger house so they can all have their own room, new furniture, etc. They still complain that they don't have anything.I tell em I didn't have my own room with a TV and video games toys out the a$$ etc etc. I just realized I turned into my dad.
This was too funny!I love my two daughters to death but kids are definitely -EV
I remember when there was no such thing as a home video system. The The Atari came out. Pong and Tank baby!! (In my best Scotty voice)
Let's see.....we had Atari, Commadore 64, Intellivision, Colecovision....Am I aging myself here??? :club:

Limited Edition Humidor with glass front and 3 shelves with 30 limited Serie R Limitada Cigars natural. size 7 3/4 x 62$700 from my local Cigar store. Then I found them for about $550 online, oh well, they smoke great. Gave everyone at my regular Wed game one and they all loved them. Only have 12 left, so I'm being careful. Plan on lighting one up when Cigar Lovers HU team defeats Cheap Thieves for the first time. Another one for when I win the HU thing

I have bought a lot of small stuff like iPods, video games and stuff like that but when I hit the big one I will buy a 2006 CB900F

ive bought quite a bit..im a bankroll management sucker so everytime i make 200-300 i cash out and buy a trinket.. bought an ipod shuffle ($100), a watch ($200), a necklace for my girlfriend ($200) and just this week a top of the line laptop for playin on th ecan ($1000)Bankroll management is for suckers!

I remember when there was no such thing as a home video system. The The Atari came out. Pong and Tank baby!! (In my best Scotty voice)
I loved pong. My favorite though was probably pac man.

$5,000 worth of furniture and a $2,300 Bowflex.The $5K was from my first Vegas trip in December so I gave nearly all of the winnings to my wife. The $2300 was from 2 straight wins at a local card club (1/2NL & a Tourney) Now I can go play poker WHENEVER BIG DADDY wants to :-)I call it a necessary TOLL TAX for future midnight poker runs....

I'm getting snipped as soon as I get off from work....I'd rather have the benz and plasma on my bedroom wall.
haha. Nice. Wife got tied after our 2nd one. I tell her if we win the mega millions she's getting untied.

Bought a Panasonic Plasma TV a few months back.Came 3rd in one of the $100k Freerolls on Party Poker for $8,000.Forget the Free Tshirts... LOL I prefer to use my points for the FreerollsMy biggest online win was last Father's Day for $21,000 inthe $200k Tournie came in 3rd in that one too.Just qualified tonight for the Cadillac Escalade Tournie so we'll see how that goes. Was easy tournie to qualify for top 250 qualify and only 522 entered for some reason. I got 111th.All the best...see u at the tables

I won a live tourny for about $300 and went and bought a PSP and accessories the very next day.I once put a $20 deposit onto BetonUSA's site.. From Nov 1 until around the 20th, I built it up to $450 and cashed out and used it all to buy Christmas gifts for family, friends, and my girlfriend. It really makes the holiday's less stressful.

An hour with a prostitute - $200.
Nice first post.
About $3000 because I hit a police cruiser whos lights were while driving drunk. By the way, I was drinking Long Island Iced teas. Jail was fun. Got some of the $ back by selling my self for "favors"
That was stupid.
I was forced to clear most of my BR to put a new transmission in my car. Next is a new 302......Garnes44
damn... I could've helped you with that... If anyone needs a transmission, let me know... that's my business now. I just got a job working as the production manager for a Transmission Rebuilding Center. PM me and I can probably save you about $1500 bucks.The biggest purchase I've made is my rent for the last 18 months. $1475 x 18

My airsoft gun (which totals about $600-700-I don't know why but it is the best toy EVER), my LCD flatscreen monitor ($350), and now I am attempting to finance my jeep ($10K)...

4K down payment on 2006 honda civic ex sedan... with navigation... biaaaaatch...
Just bought one of these....great little car.
My airsoft gun (which totals about $600-700-I don't know why but it is the best toy EVER), my LCD flatscreen monitor ($350), and now I am attempting to finance my jeep ($10K)...
Always wanted to try Airsoft. I've played paintball off and on for years and love the sport.Phlat________ :club:
damn... I could've helped you with that... If anyone needs a transmission, let me know... that's my business now. I just got a job working as the production manager for a Transmission Rebuilding Center. PM me and I can probably save you about $1500 bucks.The biggest purchase I've made is my rent for the last 18 months. $1475 x 18
Hey thanks for the info, and I'll keep you in mind. I have a nice summer project coming up so I may call on you......Garnes
This is really sad, but a carpet cleaner. Man, I'm not even married. I've gotta be the biggest loser here..............
Well..............now that you mention it...................yeah, you probably are. Come on dude, a carpet cleaner? Tell me it was for your gf, and tell me you got hella-good-head for it.-Shawn