What Is The Biggest Single Purchase You Made From Poker Winnings?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New clubs. Pings all the way from putter to driver (460cc G5)With my next big tournament win...I'm gonna buy some lessons and learn how to use the bloody things! :club:

47 Inch DLP TV and a trip to VegasDont buy Pings When you get good you will have to buy new clubs Go Taylor Made

New clubs. Pings all the way from putter to driver (460cc G5)With my next big tournament win...I'm gonna buy some lessons and learn how to use the bloody things! :club:

Didn't pay for the whole thing, but it helped pay about $2,000(about a 1/16th) for the inground pool that is getting installed right now. Dang kids cost to much money. It is because of them I don't drive a Benz or have a plasma on my bedroom wall. But hey, I love em.

Dont buy Pings When you get good you will have to buy new clubs Go Taylor Made
lol. I would go with the better sticks, but I'm still in the swing-hard-and-hope-you-hit-it phase of my development. :club:
Didn't pay for the whole thing, but it helped pay about $2,000(about a 1/16th) for the inground pool that is getting installed right now. Dang kids cost to much money. It is because of them I don't drive a Benz or have a plasma on my bedroom wall. But hey, I love em.
I have 4 of em. They're too young for the pool though. I'm in debt up my butt by building a bigger house so they can all have their own room, new furniture, etc. They still complain that they don't have anything.I tell em I didn't have my own room with a TV and video games toys out the a$$ etc etc. I just realized I turned into my dad.
I'm getting snipped as soon as I get off from work....I'd rather have the benz and plasma on my bedroom wall.
I have 4 of em. They're too young for the pool though. I'm in debt up my butt by building a bigger house so they can all have their own room, new furniture, etc. They still complain that they don't have anything.I tell em I didn't have my own room with a TV and video games toys out the a$$ etc etc. I just realized I turned into my dad.
4 kids and you just now realized it? You are lucky man haha.

Try telling your kid about the times when MTV actually played MUSIC, there was no such thing as a sattelite dish, there were alot more sitcoms on TV, not this reality crap, and we listened to records, not CDs. My daughter always give me the strangest looks...... :club: