What Is The Biggest Single Purchase You Made From Poker Winnings?

in a year out (beacuase i failed) where i stayed in leeds in england witha bunch of students i ran up £3000 egg card, this year i rang up and paid it in one fell swoop... GOODBYE EGG CARD! GO ****ING DIE!ive also bought a laptop last week from playing pure 20 hu sngoes on stars.theres a system where i can turn 200 into 1000 in 30 hours.done it 3 times..BLAH BLAHBLAH

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kidney stones (treatment for and removal of)....again.Back to $.50/1.00
i got a kidney stone on my cruise to the bahamas that i paid for with poker winnings. i was on the ship in bed for the last two days. damn that thing was painful. i tried to go to the doctor guy on the ship but they didnt take insurance cards it had to be cash.. i almost died, but man when i heard that tink in the toilet i felt like a million bucks
I won $54 in a free roll. Turned that into $1,300 in 1 week playing heads up sit and go's. Cashed out and paid for my move from Reno to Portland.
LOL played poker to get out of NV, interesting.
i got a kidney stone on my cruise to the bahamas that i paid for with poker winnings. i was on the ship in bed for the last two days. damn that thing was painful. i tried to go to the doctor guy on the ship but they didnt take insurance cards it had to be cash.. i almost died, but man when i heard that tink in the toilet i felt like a million bucks
you guys need to drink more water my god.
laptop $1300, I call it bankroll killer..... now I can play on the can.nice avatar, BITE my shiny metal ***.
FYP.that was an underrated show. glad they are making new episodes.32 inch lcd tv was mine.

Really? That's awesome.I haven't saved up for a big deal either; I pay a lot of my little utilities out of my BR and lots of bar tabs too.I think I'm going to start taking out $60 every week or so to fill up my Grand Cherokee at $55 a pop =(