ultimate bet user id's

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jtaw34, I play micro NL on here, ussually 2-3 tabling, Would like to play with a few FCP'ers on here. Smash came on last night and it was a lot of fun. We were calling out each others hand like it was nothing... It was pretty funny.

player4_life... i usually dont play at Ub anymore ullprobably c my roommate playing with this account 01/02 nl or 1.10 sit and gotourneys. you would know if its me if am playing 10-1 or 20-2 sit and goes.. peace out joel

ainarm Hope to see some of you there. Usually at low end limit tables though. Good to see you there the other night Jason. Looking forward to playing with some of you.Rick

creepy20 , mostly play in the 100, 200 points sit n goes because I go broke...work up my points...make a final table at the 5.50 or 1300 points MTT and get cash there. I have a little real money left so I'm playing the 5 or 10 sit n goes or .25/.50 limit holdem and omaha 8ob. look forward to playing with some of you when I get the money. love all the advice I see on the site.