Bounty In The Negreanu Open Tonight

I love FCP. but hate the depositness. No credit cards (damn Patriot act) and Neteller won't work. Will stick with Stars and Western union.

i have some guy named kid poker beside me who is he???? im gonna push this guy around......swI busted out gl everyone still left in pretty card dead. it was great to play with you DN getting moved directly to your right was a nice suprise. maybe ill play with you agian another day. I can see how everyone is gunning for your bounty its pretty funny gl with all that

hey DN, i was lying...i didnt have 99, i had 55, but i had a feeling i had the best hand...i just didnt think u can make that play without having me beat, but u did! i desrve it, trying to play postflop wih the best..shouldve just pushed preflop.if i called, i wouldve had the bounty and the chip lead. :club:

what happens if DN takes this down its looking like its possible right now.
If Daniel wins, the person who went out on the bubble (11th) gets the bounty.

Yikes, that's too bad. GG to all who played, it was fun for me anyways. ;)Hopefully, I'll get to play next week as well.

If Daniel wins, the person who went out on the bubble (11th) gets the bounty.
That was me,(OolongFCP).Quote from DN when I bubbled:"Alright Oolong, I'm working for you now."That's right, I had Daniel working for me!

sorry if i sound like a dullard, but where do i find "the Negreanu open" on FCP. i looked under tourneys , and found nothing. will it come up later. am i just stupid. I vote the later. a little help would be wicked, as i would like to play.rack out with you cack out