You're the only one involved who is at all familiar to most of us. And really - you're not known for poker. You post primarily in general, as far as i know.If akishore, smasharoo and kdawg each had a seat, it'd be a lot more interesting from my perspective. The old man is really the only thing that makes it at all interesting for me. Im hoping he rants about all those young whipper snappers at the table.
To say that I am not known for poker is to not know me at all- I don't post in strat mostly because I believe that there are better players to answer- I don't post hands because mostlly when I make a mistake, I know it. I don't feel the need to share with evryone my missteps. Admittedly I post mostly in general and in religion, and am not a big time player when it comes to limits, mostly by choice- I don't really have aspirations of poker being a career. If it happens I will seize the opportunity like anything else I approach, if it doesn't that's fine too. I personally didn't care which posters made it, just so I got to play some regulars. KDawg and Akishore I agree with, Smash I could live without. Only room for one ego at this table.
To say that I am not known for poker is to not know me at all
I didnt say you dont play poker. I said you arent known on the forum for poker.You post in general and religion, like you said. But if this was about who would make the ideal protege, the qualifying process would obviously be done a whole lot differently. With that in mind, i really want to see the old guy win.
I didnt say you dont play poker. I said you arent known on the forum for poker.You post in general and religion, like you said. But if this was about who would make the ideal protege, the qualifying process would obviously be done a whole lot differently. With that in mind, i really want to see the old guy win.
i disagree a little. i applaude all of the players. they actually had to win some tournies to get this far so they all cant be complete donks. i think having multiple tournies for people to get it is the way to go.have them play for their seat.