Hello friend. What am I to do ? My mouse is constantly moving and these buttons popup and I cannot hit them. I lost $200 trying to figure it out and I cannot. The buttons are green and I've never seen them before but they popup on fullcontactpoker poker site. Please help is this spyware? Why Daniel Negreanu include spy ware with his poker site? aaaahhhh Buttons !! Stop. The buttons popout from my sdreensaver somehow. Seems to be meshed in with the background but only happen when poker sit ei is running.

Hello friend. What am I to do ? My mouse is constantly moving and these buttons popup and I cannot hit them. I lost $200 trying to figure it out and I cannot. The buttons are green and I've never seen them before but they popup on fullcontactpoker poker site. Please help is this spyware? Why Daniel Negreanu include spy ware with his poker site? aaaahhhh Buttons !! Stop. The buttons popout from my sdreensaver somehow. Seems to be meshed in with the background but only happen when poker sit ei is running.
I'm not really sure what you're describing but if you contact the FCP support team and describe the situation as clearly as possible we'll see if we can help you out.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/help/
I'm not really sure what you're describing but if you contact the FCP support team and describe the situation as clearly as possible we'll see if we can help you out.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/help/
When you get him straightened out donā€™t forget to steer him to a juicy $6-$12 table on FCP.

At least its comforting knowing Support is out there! Whenever I see posts like this, I assume that this person just lost a huge amount of money (to them) and are doing anything to vent/tilt.

spyware is just that its spyware, a program downloaded through an email to check on what websites u visit, wat programs u use, presets.... its its job to get info without being seen, its not spyware.i'd suggest if you are on a network the admin is screwing with you, or you have installed a program put on ur computer for a prank, just hit ctr-alt-del then go task manager then u will identify the problem and stop it
Click my computer. right click C-Drive. Press format. Click ok. Enjoy.
that's just plain mean dude, funny as sh!t but also mean :club:
die, and leave your computer to me in your will.don't make me have to deal with this sh!t on this board too.
I like how FCP Info swoops in quickly to assist people, no matter how likely it seems that the person is,a ) insaneb ) retardedc ) tripping on acidd ) all of the above
Ha, very insighful and I agree. However, I do not see a just alternative. Better to treat a moron like a man, than to imitate his form. Ignoring him denies the chance that he is serious. When you treat all inquiries with respect, you acknowledge the potential everyone has to be respectful.
Those green buttons are jalapenos.
They could be scallions.
that's just plain mean dude, funny as sh!t but also mean :club:
when i used to play Battlefield 2 for the computer ppl used to say"press alt and F4 for infinite ammo"then u would see like 3 or 4 ppl disconnect lol
Ha, very insighful and I agree. However, I do not see a just alternative. Better to treat a moron like a man, than to imitate his form. Ignoring him denies the chance that he is serious. When you treat all inquiries with respect, you acknowledge the potential everyone has to be respectful.
CanĀ“t agree more. Well done. To help people and have fun with them is what we are here for. Not to make fun of them...)