"the Game" By Neil Struass

Judging by my avatar, i think it's pretty clear that i don't need any help picking up women...but i will need something to read after all the SEX i've been having. so ship it.
you talking about the down sydrome special olympics allstar avatar? i hope thats not really you. if so you can always go the hooker route.

i actually worked for real social dynamics. i gamed with all of the main people in the book. a lot of the stuff in the book is bullshit...Mystery is a loser. the first time i met him was in front of the standard on sunset. he asked my friend and i what "persona" we were using...these guys are the guys in high school that girl laughed at, and couldnt get laid. i was brought into rsd by a friend of mine who worked there since the beginning, he was protocol, trained by rsd and papa. he brought me on because i was a natural and could add a lot to the program, i learned a lot about people in my time there... all the stuff about "game" is bullshit... if anyone is more interested in what really goes on there...i'd be more than happy to elaborate on the real "game" at project hollywood and sunset+vine

YOU IDIOT. THIS IS NOT WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT. It's not a guide to picking up women, but one that edifies the pitfalls of the glamorous lives they lead (or led). It is a story more than anything else.If the book inspires you to become a PUA, then good. You kind of missed the message, but good.If you want to find actual theory, look for Mystery's Lounge, and torrents by guys like Mystery and David Deangelo.Jeez.
i know it's a f@ucking story about the road to becoming part of the game. if you've read it, it does have some helpful tips in there. I know the book wasn't made to help you pick up hot girls way out of your league, but i'm sure a lot of guys could get something out of it.1. i didn't miss the message2. you're a f!ucking noob3. KYNbtw, i added the link on the first post of this thread
  • 2 months later...