• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did so because Kerry is more of a dumbass than Bush is.It was like choosing whether I want to burn or drown to death.
Please explain to me how Kerry is more of a dumbass than Bush. For that matter, explain how he's a dumbass at all. I've yet to hear a really legitimate criticism. Im asking this because I expect you to reply with all the GOP spin on his voting record and the rest of that bullsh** and I just like destroying those arguments.
yeah, DN has a problem with Bush, and anytime you have a problem with someone your views on that person tend to be a little one-sided. Now, having said that, I voted for Bush and probably would again, but here lately he's been screwing up an awful lot.
I would have to say that Bush is one of, if not the worst president that America has ever had. You have to be pretty stupid for you to realize that six years into his term. :club:
I would have to say that Bush is one of, if not the worst president that America has ever had. You have to be pretty stupid for you to realize that six years into his term. :club:
Worse than Clinton? I think thats a stretch man. Let's just say barely worse than...JFK.

I don't care who you vote for, but people who still have Gore/Leiberman or Kerry/Edwards bumberstickes should take them off. they should also take off their W bumbersticks-if you have the one with kerry, sorry he lost but take it off

Clinton and Carter were the 2 most incompetent and pathetic Presidents in US history. Please get a clue.

You are very good in everything you say.
Antagonize, "1. To incur the dislike of; provoke hostility or enmity in".Alienate, "1. To cause to become unfriendly or hostile; estrange".Thanks for proving my point. Also look up antagonize in Thesarus.com and the first Synonym you get is alienate.Anything else?