Would You Give Up Poker For Your Dream Girl?

so would you?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. girl or gambling?

• i'll pick gambling/poker
    • i'll take my dream girl and SIIHP for the rest of my life

The west wing sucks. It is a political show for all of the idiot liberal elites who hate Bush! How predictable that the democrat would have won the presidential election on the show.
I didn't really ask for your political views. I really don't care.The show is well written.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, but someones opinion could never be incorrect. you should know that by now.ben stiller is okay, but jim carey...eh, he just dosen't hit the spot for me in his recent films.ace ventura was probably the best film
In my opinion, the sky is green. Am I right? That's the stupidest logic I've ever heard.
Well 24 is far from dialogue driven.But have you ever seen West Wing? Very good writing.... but that's just one that comes to mind.
I've never seen West Wing but I've heard good things so you might have me there. I know 24 isn't all about the dialogue, but it's just so cheesy. If I want action I'll go see multi-million dollar film with top of the line special effects and good actors. Also, if you're going to start naming "good" television dramas don't even think about CSI or Lost or pretty much anything in primetime right now.
I've never seen West Wing but I've heard good things so you might have me there. I know 24 isn't all about the dialogue, but it's just so cheesy. If I want action I'll go see multi-million dollar film with top of the line special effects and good actors. Also, if you're going to start naming "good" television dramas don't even think about CSI or Lost or pretty much anything in primetime right now.
24 is better than any action movie i've ever seen. And the actors are good.And I do like CSI, but I won't use it as an argument. It's just a fun show for me to watch.
In my opinion, the sky is green. Am I right? That's the stupidest logic I've ever heard.
actually, you are wrong sir. Ever heard of color blind people? my friend has it, and he can't tell the difference between yellow, orange or red.PWNED!
24 is better than any action movie i've ever seen. And the actors are good.And I do like CSI, but I won't use it as an argument. It's just a fun show for me to watch.
Maybe I should give it another chance. I don't know though. If someone like Fireonice likes it there's a good chance it will make me want to stab my eyes out.
actually, you are wrong sir. Ever heard of color blind people? my friend has it, and he can't tell the different between yellow, orange and red.PWNED!
How old are you?
actually, you are wrong sir. Ever heard of color blind people? my friend has it, and he can't tell the different between yellow, orange and red.PWNED!
a colorblind person and a "normal" person can both say the sky is green. they'd both be wrong.