We all know DN baught in for a million for the first season..Which I thought was sick... Then we all listen to the circuit and hear Gavin Smith say "daniel will buy in for whatever it takes, if someone buys in for one million, he'll buy in for 2 million" Now on DN's latest blog he says he buying in for "just" 200k. He said most of the players will buy in for 100k and he will reload depending on who doubles up...Still dont you guys find it a little dissapointing that he's only buying in for 200k....800k fewer than last time? Of course we have no right to fault him, and thats now what Im doing but I must say it'd be a lot more fun to watch with him at a million again...J

It doesn't matter what he buys in for, really.His plan seems to indicate that he wants to have enough to have each other player covered, so it doesn't matter if he buys in for 100,001, or 1,000,000,000.

Honestly, IMO I don't even really pay attention to how much money everyone plays with. Is it that important, how much he starts off with? I'm more interested in his thought process than anything else. So, is it disappointing? No, not really - he's just decided to buy in at a lower amount. Is it more exciting to watch when he has more money? Maybe, it all depends how the cards are dealt.~SPL~

It doesn't matter what he buys in for, really.His plan seems to indicate that he wants to have enough to have each other player covered, so it doesn't matter if he buys in for 100,001, or 1,000,000,000.
My thoughts exactly. Also if you read the blog he said that he's willing to rebuy if someone doubles up so that he will always have the table covered. Last time one of the announcers commented that Daniel had A million dollars on the line everytime he played a hand which wasn't true, he had whatever the second person in chips had if they were playing on the line or whatever the person with the most chips still in the pot had, everyone knows you can't win more chips from someone then you have.
I can just see it now:"I'd like another 100K please.""How would you like that?""Just give me 2 50K bricks.""Here you are sir.""Yum Yum!!!"- DN getting an add-on after Hellmuth's KK cracks Bob Stupak's only playable hand(AA) and doubles up.
I have to say that I would tune in if Daniel sat down with a BILLION dollars."And Ivey doubles through Negreanu. Ivey now sitting with four-hundred thousand, Negreanu has nine-hundred ninety-nine million, eight-hundred thousand."
I have to say that I would tune in if Daniel sat down with a BILLION dollars."And Ivey doubles through Negreanu. Ivey now sitting with four-hundred thousand, Negreanu has nine-hundred ninety-nine million, eight-hundred thousand."
That would be quite entertaining. 1 million is entertaining enough for University students who aren't pro ball players though :club:
"And Ivey doubles through Negreanu. Ivey now sitting with four-hundred thousand, Negreanu has nine-hundred ninety-nine million, eight-hundred thousand."
Does anyone know who will be involved in HSP 2? I personally would love to see Ivey sit down and tear the game up.
I have to say that I would tune in if Daniel sat down with a BRAZILLION dollars.
Word.