Challenge Matches Info

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pupsta, Smoke wanted me to play at 8pm as well, and I don't think I can make it that early either. Would you be up for a match atsay around 10-1030 est?
yeah, that'd be fine.

Alright so it looks like we're only going to have one match tonight at 10pm EST and BDC is going for my team. Not sure who from Royal's team is playing, but I'll go ahead and set up the tourny for 10 and pw will be FCP

SoupYou suk...I mean GG! :club: Great Job Team!!! Let's put this baby to away tonight BDC!!!

I think FCP has done a good job of hosting the tournament.Any chance they'll throw an extra $500 into the prize pool?
FCP has done a fine job...
all i can say isboom.poopoo4l.
nice game pupsta, way to close the gap...GO POO POO

Yeah GG Pupsta and BDCThe match is now 4-3 with the next match being tomorrow night at 8pm EST. BC4Jesus is going for my squad and I"ve got a hunch he's ending this charade right here. GL BC4JESUS!!I'll set the tourny up with password of FCP

Alright the match is set to begin. Best of luck to both but a little more to BC4Jesus!!BTW what is bunnyFCP's forum name?
Bunny is me. GO TEAM POO POO!!!!
Bunny is me. GO TEAM POO POO!!!!
Great job Allie, POO POO's on a rush. Seriously, I tip my hat and raise my beer to both teams. It's been a battle, now let's take it home.

Looks like this idea worked out perfectly. I'm happy about it. When this is over, I'll need the PokerStars screen name of each captain so I can send them the proportion of their money. You may want to give it a day or two for me to transfer, though, as I can be pretty slow sometimes.A reminder to everyone: At the conclusion of this matchup, there will be a thread to determine what changes should be made for season 2. A lot of planning will have to go into it. I have not decided whether to stay or go, and may make a poll to let the public decide. Even though I AM smarter than the av-er-age bear.

Looks like this idea worked out perfectly. I'm happy about it. When this is over, I'll need the PokerStars screen name of each captain so I can send them the proportion of their money. You may want to give it a day or two for me to transfer, though, as I can be pretty slow sometimes.A reminder to everyone: At the conclusion of this matchup, there will be a thread to determine what changes should be made for season 2. A lot of planning will have to go into it. I have not decided whether to stay or go, and may make a poll to let the public decide. Even though I AM smarter than the av-er-age bear.
Considering that there were 81 people involved, I think it went fairly smoothly. Obviously there could be a couple tweaks... but all in all the structure was fine, the problem was with some of the competitors and nothing you can change will ever fix that problem. GO TEAM FLOPPY NUTS!! TAKE IT DOWN SMOKE :club:
smoke and I might play tomorrow as the decider.captain vs captaindoes that sound okay to everyone?
I think that's an awesome idea! Good luck both of you (especially Smoke). Has this been decided and if so, what time, etc. will the match be?Man, I've been kicking myself all night with last night's loss. I wanted that win really bad.Good luck guys!

Announcements