Challenge Matches Info

Mess with MY head eh Mitch??I hope you're the opponent on one of those nights there, muffin.Not that I'll need to play twice anyways, but it's nice to know I'm loved.lol

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT LOOKS LIKE ITS 3-0!!!!!WTG ECON_TIM!! Sorry I missed the match I had to leave, but GG man. Now after BDC PWNS his match we'll be in great shape. GL BDC I'll be there!If Royal's team member needs the password pm me or him or BDCSo who is Royal's team member for the 9:30 match?

4-0 For Team Floppy!!!!!!!Hope you guys get a player for tomorrow's matches. Not any fun to win it with a forfeit again...... Oh who am I kidding it's still great!
did someone show up for tonights matches from team Poo Poo??

WTG Team Floppy Nuts!!!Looks like we are gonna take this puppy home!!!On a side note, not sure what happened tonight so I will reserve judgemeant until then.However, if there was a good reason for a forfeit then I think we should reschedule the match.Even though my team was the beneficiary, if there was a legit reason the game was missed then I think it's only fair the game be rescheduled.This this thing has been too screwed up from the begininng to have it end w/ some technicallity.I'd really like to know what happened.

WTG Team Floppy Nuts!!!Looks like we are gonna take this puppy home!!!On a side note, not sure what happened tonight so I will reserve judgemeant until then.However, if there was a good reason for a forfeit then I think we should reschedule the match.Even though my team was the beneficiary, if there was a legit reason the game was missed then I think it's only fair the game be rescheduled.This this thing has been too screwed up from the begininng to have it end w/ some technicallity.I'd really like to know what happened.
No Asterik attached to this victory.... :club:

Well, I was the one who was suppose to play. I had no real $$ in the account, I informed my captain but $$ did not arrive till well after the match was over.I don't have $$ on FCP and have no intention of putting any there so I did not have any to play with unless I got it x-fered to me.It is there now and I was able to move it to the Poker account. There was nothing I could do, we were expecting it to be there before the match, but it did not arrive. Since I was expecting it to be there, I made no arrangements to get a replacement.Well, That's the reason you got a freebie, re-play it or don't, makes no nevermind to me.Even without the free ride you guys are 3-0, and that's a pretty darn good start! Nice job guys.GLPL

Well, I was the one who was suppose to play. I had no real $$ in the account, I informed my captain but $$ did not arrive till well after the match was over.I don't have $$ on FCP and have no intention of putting any there so I did not have any to play with unless I got it x-fered to me.It is there now and I was able to move it to the Poker account. There was nothing I could do, we were expecting it to be there before the match, but it did not arrive. Since I was expecting it to be there, I made no arrangements to get a replacement.Well, That's the reason you got a freebie, re-play it or don't, makes no nevermind to me.Even without the free ride you guys are 3-0, and that's a pretty darn good start! Nice job guys.GLPL
The money was placed in your FCP cashier account at 3:44 PM April 11th and your Captain was e-mail that this was the case shortly after.
The money was placed in your FCP cashier account at 3:44 PM April 11th and your Captain was e-mail that this was the case shortly after.
and i sent a PM saying it was in the cashier account.no big deal, who cares.

Ok Royal/Smoke/Pokerloser,I will be able to play a re-match of last nights missed gametoday only, if it's ok with the 3 of you.Pokerloser - PM me when you're online, we'll see if we canset up a match.Smoke/Royal - discuss it between the two of you, and let meknow. I'm sure neither of you will have a problem with it.

Nice,good job team floppy nuts.you made the rest of our matches that much easier by sending your only decent players 1st ;)i'l see u tomorrowsmoke, PM info about how this will get set up
HAHAHAHAHA. You know I haven't played yet, right? I might get hammered just to make it more fair (and it's Wednesday)EDIT: 1000. Woohoo. Forgot that this was the one. Meh, oh well.

nice take down AceJack. gg, theone

All I can do is get my money in ahead...and let the dealer sort it out. I was completely card dead the whole time. I couldnt catch a pair seemed. Any pot I won, I bought. I had a couple straight draws that I bet and obviously AJ thought his hand was worth more than i thought mine was.... Part of the game

GG Guys! So as it stands now since I haven't heard otherwise it's 4-1 going into the 9:30 pm EST match. However BDC has sent Pokerloser a pm offering a replay of the missed match after the 9:30 match. I haven't heard back from anyone though so I'm assuming it was still a forfeit.So now JBradburn is up for my team and he has set up the tourny for 9:30 pm EST and the pw is FCP so whoever from Royal's team is playing go ahead and sign up. The name of the tourny is JBradburn6's

sorry everyonemy internet went down today, someone smashed the hydro across the streetanyways, if everything is worked out. then coolgood luck to Pokerloseri have no idea why no one has pm'ed me back about playing at 9 30 tonightthis is greateditya smoke, they will replay it after 9 30

sorry everyonemy internet went down today, someone smashed the hydro across the streetanyways, if everything is worked out. then coolgood luck to Pokerloseri have no idea why no one has pm'ed me back about playing at 9 30 tonightthis is greateditya smoke, they will replay it after 9 30
Alright so it's officially 3-1 then and we have 2 more matches tonight, the 9:30 one with JBrad and JohnDoe and the rematch of BDC and Pokerloser following that one. GL JBrad and BDC!
Alright so it's officially 3-1 then and we have 2 more matches tonight, the 9:30 one with JBrad and JohnDoe and the rematch of BDC and Pokerloser following that one. GL JBrad and BDC!
You forgot to mention TheOne got sucked out on... :club:

Three of the four I played I was ahead when I went all in.. This hasnt played out good for me at all. Good thing it has for the rest of my teammates :club:

Announcements