Challenge Matches Info

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i've sent PM's to smoke, and my crew for this thread, hopefully we can have info posted in here so both teams can be prepared.
Good idea Royal.Alright tonight my team has got myself playing at 8pm EST. and Vick12 at 9:30My team will be setting up the private matches for tonight while Royals will do them tomorrow and then my team doing them on Wednesday. I don't really want to post the pw here just to avoid sabotage so just pm me or Royal for the pw. I included in the pm I sent you royal.I have pm'd my team the schedule and a few have expressed wanting to switch. If you guys could try and work this out amongst yourselves or in this thread that would be really helpful. If you do switch amongst yourselves please drop me a pm so I will know who to expect to play. That being said Vick12 said that he would like to play Tuesday instead of tonight but will play tonight if need be so if Econ_Tim or BDC30 would like to play tonight instead and will switch with Vick let us know. Alright lets get this thing going and don't hesitate with questions
smoke,a question was asked about how we enter these.i'm unclear of the answer myself about the $10 HU match, are we given 10 bucks or are we getting tickets??how is this done
Well FCP was supposed to enter $5.50 into everyone's account. Custom sent me a pm asking for my teams roster when they were doing it. So this $5.50 is supposed to be used to enter each private heads up match and if you win it's just extra money the winner gets to keep.

royal,i can play tonight. i just sent you a pm. tonight would definately be best so let me know which match i need to play. i am in class until about 3:30 but i will be back after that.

GuysI pm'd Croc, but if we could switch that would be great.I'll be in and out, so Croc just post here or PM w/ the switch.Oh...and...U going down BIZZZZZZZZZITCHES!!!!!

What does Croc have to do with it?Smoke said you wanted to play tomorrow instead.The only guys playing tomorrow are myself and Econ.Did you want to switch for tonight or no?

What does Croc have to do with it?Smoke said you wanted to play tomorrow instead.The only guys playing tomorrow are myself and Econ.Did you want to switch for tonight or no?
I was saying Vick12 wanted to switch to one of the Tuesday matches I'm good to go tonight. So BDC I guess just pm Vick and you guys can switch.Vick Croc is not on our team. You need to either switch with Econ_Tim or BDC. BDC looks like the best bet since he's already offered.

Alright I have set up my tourny for tonight. It's under private scheduled tournys set to start at 8:00 pm EST. and titled Smokewagons0's. Don't know who my opponent is but if you don't know the password pm me for it.

awww crapi'm not sure if my guys got 5.50 from custom or not.croc whats your fcp login name on FCP.
hey my log in name is crocd99it would be good for me to play tonight because i dont have classes tonight. sorry it took so long to get out of class but it ran over because today we had to watch crash because the ABA wants more diversity education and it took forever to start the movie.
hey my log in name is crocd99it would be good for me to play tonight because i dont have classes tonight. sorry it took so long to get out of class but it ran over because today we had to watch crash because the ABA wants more diversity education and it took forever to start the movie.
ok budI'll ask if you can play the 8pm game then against smoke.if that works best for you, than Okay by me, lolli wil probably play the 9 30 one
ok budI'll ask if you can play the 8pm game then against smoke.if that works best for you, than Okay by me, lolli wil probably play the 9 30 one
smoke prepare to get crushed.......anyway let me know about the 5.50 is it suppose to be in my account?? let me know either way i am playing at 8 against smoke.
Well FCP was supposed to enter $5.50 into everyone's account. Custom sent me a pm asking for my teams roster when they were doing it. So this $5.50 is supposed to be used to enter each private heads up match and if you win it's just extra money the winner gets to keep.
Hi, Custom hasn't sent us in the names of the players on the final teams so nobody has received the comp.Can the 2 teams Captains e-mail me at info@fullcontactpoker.com the FCP Poker Account log in names of the players on their teams and I'll put the $5.50 in their cashier accounts. Remember FCP Poker Account log in names, not Forum names.Bob

Alright, Smoke, Vick, f'kin somebody tell me if I need to be around to play tonight....As it stands now I'm not playing, but like I said, I am able to...If we f'kin forfeit, I will not be impressed, as I've said a coupleof times that I can play if needed....Somebody let me know....

Hi, Custom hasn't sent us in the names of the players on the final teams so nobody has received the comp.Can the 2 teams Captains e-mail me at info@fullcontactpoker.com the FCP Poker Account log in names of the players on their teams and I'll put the $5.50 in their cashier accounts. Remember FCP Poker Account log in names, not Forum names.Bob
Hey Thanks FCP for letting me know I've been out of town and didn't check my account balance before I left so I just figured it was done. I'll get the list from my team to you ASAP. For those playing tonight just front the money and it will be reimbursed
Alright, Smoke, Vick, f'kin somebody tell me if I need to be around to play tonight....As it stands now I'm not playing, but like I said, I am able to...If we f'kin forfeit, I will not be impressed, as I've said a coupleof times that I can play if needed....Somebody let me know....
Alright man I just pm'd vick and let me know he's taking your spot tuesday at 9:30 and you're in tonight. Go ahead and set up the private heads up tourny and make the password what I put in the original pm. You can set the time to be 930 and if my match ends early and your opponent wants to play you guys can just play earlier. Thanks for being flexibleAlso pm me your FCP login name one last time please.

Yeah Croc it looks like you'll need to front your 5.50 tonight as will everyone playing tonight and then pm your FCP login name to royal and get him to get a list of his team members and send it to info@fullcontactpoker.com so you will be reimbersedOh yeah and you're going down like Paris Hilton tonight!

Yeah Croc it looks like you'll need to front your 5.50 tonight as will everyone playing tonight and then pm your FCP login name to royal and get him to get a list of his team members and send it to info@fullcontactpoker.com so you will be reimbersedOh yeah and you're going down like Paris Hilton tonight!
this is 8pm eastern time correct. so it starts in an hour
I just sent you the list of my team Bob. Thanks!Yeah Croc it's set for 8pm EST tonight and you can find it listed in private scheduled tournys as Smokewagons0's Tourny
i need the passworkd smoke

Announcements