Whats Your Record For Nl He Headsup Sng Wins In A Row?

My record is zero. What can I say, I'm terrible.
Same here, although I only tried it once ($10+1 on Party). I was winning (slightly) until my opponent got a small pair and went all-in against my AQ.I think these are new on Party... Unless they used to have them and have just recently brought them back.
Just wondering what is the most headsup sng matches you've won in a row. Also, what stakes were you playing and what site.My record is 14 in a row at $5.25 a pop on fulltilt.I apologize if this is a repost.
i won 11 PLO 5$ tournies on Fulltilt, then went 5/6 in the next 6, for 16/17. then i went to bed, got up in the am, moved to 10$ ones and lost 5 out of 6 to almost crack even on the session...lol

In honour of this thread, I played 3 on Party. 2 for $11, and 1 for $22. I'm 3 and 0, in a grand total of like 9 minutes.- ZachEDIT - 4/4 after a long $22 one against a luckbox retard who raised PF once the whole match, and had me down as low as 500 before I had him down, then the blinds got high, and I ended up all in with JJ vs AA, AA held up. I scrapped back and ended up all in with AK vs QJ, K on the flop held up, and then checked my option with A4 in the BB, flop came 466, I pushed, and he called with Q5... he was a thinker... :club: