Funniest Lines After Winning A Big Tourney

Just was watching some old videos on cardplayer.com http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_videos/?tournament=206This one gets my vote, after winning the Atlantis 2006 PokerStar's Caribbean Poker Adventure (WPT event) Steve Paul-Ambrose - Champion. I don't want ruin it for you, but listen to his answer of the interviewers question, " What are planning on doing tonight, a little celebrating? " :club: Take careowise1

Doug Lee: I just have these feelings, and I go with them. People don't believe me, but I have them.
That wasn't funny.it was creepy.Like having a conversation with Jeffrey Dahmer about the proper way to cook liver and then reading the paper a day later and find out who he really was.
That wasn't funny.it was creppy.Like having a conversation with Jeffrey Dahmer about the proper way to cook liver and then reading the paper a day later and find out who he really was.
Do you have the recipe?

I'd probably take a nap too, then party with Shana Hiatt obviously... Oh wait, she's not there anymore, in that case I'd probably kill myself.

Well, it wasnt after winning, it was shortly before winning."I love play pokah"
Don't forget "Pokah is nice..."
Stu Ungar had the best lines after winning a big tourney
Heh. I had to do a double-take, but I get it. Funny, yet tragic...
Stu Ungar had the best lines after winning a big tourney
You've just won a millions dollars, what are you going to do with the money? "Lose it all gambling" You haven't seen anything yet. Wait for my exit interview. :club:

Freddy Deeb after busting out in the first WPT event: "I want to play this guy every day in a cash game for the rest of my life."Who was the guy that busted him that he was talking about? Gus Hansen.

You've just won a millions dollars, what are you going to do with the money? "Lose it all gambling" You haven't seen anything yet. Wait for my exit interview. :club:
I can guess 2 words that you'll say.
Doug Lee: I just have these feelings, and I go with them. People don't believe me, but I have them.
Winner.I like how rooting for your card changes into having feelings when it hits.
That wasn't funny.it was creepy.Like having a conversation with Jeffrey Dahmer about the proper way to cook liver and then reading the paper a day later and find out who he really was.
If you want creepy, look at anything Bob Stupak has ever said, that guy frightens me! He is also the most arrogant player I can think of, perhaps with the exception of Shaun Sheiky or Todd Brunson. Lol
Well, it wasnt after winning, it was shortly before winning."I love play pokah"
"Yeah Baby, Yeah Mon!"
I'd probably take a nap too, then party with Shana Hiatt obviously... Oh wait, she's not there anymore, in that case I'd probably kill myself.
After Ferguson won it all he says he slept in the car while his friend drove back to LA.
If you want creepy, look at anything Bob Stupak has ever said, that guy frightens me!
Just watching him makes me want to break my TV. I swear to God he had his lips replaced with goldfish lips.