5/10 on bodog. 6 or 7 handed.I have JJ in bb.MP = DONKCO = TAGmp open limps, folds to CO raises, I 3 bet, mp calls em' cold, CO caps, call, call.FLOP J T 9rI bet, mp calls, CO raises, I 3 bet, mp calls, CO calls.TURN Q (LOL)I throw up a little and check, mp checks, CO checks (wtf)RIVER T (I smile)I bet, mp raises, CO 3 bets, I cap, mp calls, CO calls...Final pot: Big.I say, "ship it", which I can't recall the last time I did with JJ. Then I smile.- Jordan

Saying ship-it = extremely gay.No offense.Nice hand tho.
None Taken. This was actually the only time I ever have said "ship it" while playing. It just felt right. Primarily because whenever I play limit I get pissed off cause I always get sucked out on. Also because I suck.So when I donk a donk sometimes I say subtle things to make me feel better about myself. Not proud of that, but it is what it is.:club:- Jordan
I play it the same.w/o the "ship it"do you have a question?
Would you really never say "ship it" after winning with JJ when you can't recall the last time you won with the hand? Honestly, can't remember. Cause I could not.The only thing I remember about JJ and playing short handed is flopping top set in three pots in a row, multi-way, and losing each time to runner-runner something for pots well over 20bb.On the turn it looked like this was happenening again, so when the board paired I just had to throw something out. LoL.---As for a question...hmm. I hate medium pairs, long or short handed. Short handed I think are easier to play preflop...but long handed I'm always like "blah" when I get a medium pair. I don't play limit enough though to really worry about it.- Jordan
this post is better if mp/co has 10/10 or Q/Q
O RLY?mp was a donk. I didn't care what he had. I was 100% positive I had him beat.As for CO. I had him on KK/AA/QQ/AK. I didn't understand his check on the turn. When he did that I was leaning towards AA fearing a c/r. I also thought QQ was a possibility and he didn't want to be c/r.But if he had that, well he was getting the max outta me. I still figured him for AK/KK/AA over QQ. Besides I was beating 3/4 of the hands I put him on, so yea..Thankfully he didn't have QQ.Showdown:MP QToCO KKlol @ check on turn.- Jordan