hi, I'm old school!!!Remember the fuss when wrto said he'd cheated(he meant as a teenie-bopper or something) and the whole forum came down on him like a ton o' bricks?? LOLSteve, I hear the Chinese poker is finished at Pokeroom. MrDannyG(guy with the running legs avatar) was very keen, but the rake was too much for it to be a serious net endevour. If ever I make it through poverty in the UK and afford a trip to the US, I'll give you lot a shout!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, I'm old school!!!Remember the fuss when wrto said he'd cheated(he meant as a teenie-bopper or something) and the whole forum came down on him like a ton o' bricks?? LOLSteve, I hear the Chinese poker is finished at Pokeroom. MrDannyG(guy with the running legs avatar) was very keen, but the rake was too much for it to be a serious net endevour. If ever I make it through poverty in the UK and afford a trip to the US, I'll give you lot a shout!!
yep, they took out Chinese - which is probably good because that rake was killing me!i definitely enjoyed it though, it was just like problem solving or something trying to figure out the optimal arrangements. if people have friends they like to play with, but don't want to be overly competitive, its a good game to have fun with and encourage poker-type thinking.i don't know if i'm old school, but i don't remember rkard or when smash was nice, so at best i'm new old school

Smash was never nice, he just gave advice all the time. The forums back then were more cohesive, everybody knew one another. I gotta say those nutbar/strat sessions were fun, I'm sure I helped pad many of your bankrolls. :club: My version of nutbarring was to see every river card and to cap every street regardless of what I had. I lost an entire .5/1 bankroll in 1 session when I played it.

Summer '05 is way too late to be real old school.Old school will evolve I guess... but unless you were here when nobody knew what FCP was... you're probably not old school in my book.I'll say first 3 months of the forum existing.

Summer '05 is way too late to be real old school.Old school will evolve I guess... but unless you were here when nobody knew what FCP was... you're probably not old school in my book.I'll say first 3 months of the forum existing.
Ruining fun and crushing dreams.
FYP.it is my only forum, though.don't post anywhere elseyou all should feel real special like.
I would but your new Avatar makes my eyes bleed.Thus, not a special feeling.- Jordan
I'd say yeah. Anyone who joined and was an active poster before Summer of 05 I consider old school.
I joined in August of '05... is that close enough, or will I always remain a wannabe? :club:

Steve7stud, you never told us how you're doing, or what you're up to =]