Just wondering when the PC version of Stacked is really coming out...Some sites say April 11th, some say May 5th, others May 30th...I live in Australia and I wanted to pre-order the game but the dude at Electronics Boutique said that its not in the system yet...I'd appreciate if someone official (i.e. DN or FCP Info) can shed some light on this

When something is funny it gets repeated a lot until eventually it isn't funny anymore. But if it continues it will get funny again. If it continues still, it angers people. And if you have the ability to keep it going, it will become funnier than ever. I'm not sure where we're at with the Stacked threads.Follow the white rabbit.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=56549

What the hell is Stacked?

I saw a commercial that had it in it. It was for Xbox. It was about the mom coming in with an Xbox fun pack that was supposed to be like those Dorrito chip fun packs that have like 12 bags of chips in them. The girl pulled out two games and in an excited voice said, "Stacked and Metal Gear Solid! Awesome!"The commercial blew monkey balls.

I saw a commercial that had it in it. It was for Xbox. It was about the mom coming in with an Xbox fun pack that was supposed to be like those Dorrito chip fun packs that have like 12 bags of chips in them. The girl pulled out two games and in an excited voice said, "Stacked and Metal Gear Solid! Awesome!"The commercial blew monkey balls.
That it did. I find the commercial ironically amusing though.

i heard may 30th from planetstacked.comalso did anyone get the invitation for the beta, i just got an email this morning and i got picked! now i just have to wait in line on fileplanet to dl itif anyone wants to set up a game (if we can im not def sure wat u can do) that has the beta ill play

Yeah. I also got the e-mail also about the beta test, so I'm pretty psyched about it, heck I had totally forgotten about it. I'm currently visiting family, but i'll be heading home this afternoon and plan to be in the beta tourney's later today.

Yeah. I also got the e-mail also about the beta test, so I'm pretty psyched about it, heck I had totally forgotten about it. I'm currently visiting family, but i'll be heading home this afternoon and plan to be in the beta tourney's later today.
yeah i cant wait for tonightwhen this game comes out im gonna get it for my psp so i can like lay in bed and play some poker

im playing the single player now and i just got ownedthe computer flopped the nut flush and checked it the whole way and raised me on the river after i hit a straightthe AI is really good

ok i figured out how to make a tournament or set up a cash game online so if anyone wants to play later ill set one upu can send me an iim to eyank45 bc i probably wont check this thread again for a while